Sign in to follow this  
Brain32

Problem with A-1H-v5

I can't get gunsight to show up :dntknw: I have the mk20model4.bmp in the cockpit folder but it does not show up, does anybody know how to fix that?

gunsights have to be in tga format

try using the A-4E's and see what hapens

Wrench

Kevin Sein

Heh I think I used a wrong expression, not a native english speaker so... Anyway, they say a picture is worth a thousand words :biggrin:

This is what I meant:

img00004copyor8.jpg

The sighting glass is there,but the rest of it is not, not a big deal for me really, just thought maybe it can be fixed :)

Ok, I "see" now....

there isn't one. the cockpit was never completed, hence the missing gauges, throttle cluster and other stuff.

That having been said, there is a payware version of the Skyraiders availbe from Razbam...the cockpit ALONE is worth the price of admission (I bought the AD-4 set for like $15 US) They really are pieces of art, and well worth it.

Mind you, this is comeing from someone that was firmly in the freeware tribe. I'm sold on good payware now!!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Ahh so that's it, thx for the info on Razbam, I already lurked there a bit, the banshee looks great too :biggrin:

Payware made my skin crawl, but I tried Razbam's A-1E Skyraider Vol.1 for a whopping $8.00 and I saw the light! It is absolutely beautiful, and the two seat version to boot. I then went for the Skyraider Vol. 2 for $15.00, and it had nine different versions of the single seat model.

If you love the Skyraider, these packages are going to make you weep tears of joy.

I ordered the AD5 and never got it. A vehicle took out my mail box. I'm moving also. When all my "data" settles down I intend to order the AD5 and SPAD. It would be spendid if somebody did finish the cockpit of Monty CZs SPAD. With the good model and cool skins It would be a shame to Pickle it. :ph34r: CL