Sign in to follow this  
LloydNB

A little bit Quirky

earlybe2a.jpg

13sqdrn.jpg

6escadrille.jpg

LloydNB

Edited by LloydNB

Very pretty indeed. I especially like the British flag markings. When will all this be in shape to share? This sim is emerging as a early war gem.

I just need a little help. I know that some aircraft in Belgian service carried an aircraft number that had the first letter of the aircraft name then an individual number (eg. Sopwith Camels carried SC. # (of SK.# in Flemish) and Nieuport 17s carried N.#)

Does anyone know whether this pattern was repeated for BE.2s? And if so was it BE.# or RAF.# (Royal Aircraft Factory)?

Cheers

LloydNB

Bingo!!

That's the second picture I've seen with both the original crudely painted factory number and a smaller aircraft number on the rudder.

Thanks p10ppy. And what a great Belgian site. Plenty of good ideas for future skins.

Now I think 6 Escadrille flew BE.2Cs out of Koksijde during 1916/17.

belgian2_1.jpg

LloydNB

Edited by LloydNB

look nice Lloyd , im doin a couple in amongst many other psd's , will be nice 2 have a bunch of new skin for them cheers

Just an update.

Early Be.2A

f2e2be8796.jpg

13 Squadron

b2453299db.jpg

LloydNB

Edited by LloydNB