Sign in to follow this  
Accurus

TLG 2.1 Update

Just an update for you guys. Patch 2.1 development has been well underway and will allow for multiplayer matches to have proper race selection now. It will also have a number of balancing issues and give each race its own distinctive feel and tactics. Our fleet selection stats will also be enhanced with new calculations for ships. The patch should be released by this weekend if no major issues are found.

We are working on some really exciting stuff for the next few releases and we will inform you as we make more progress. Currently a new Enterprise Era Federation Pack is being made that will feature new weapons sprites, retextures of stock legacy ships and Bridge Commander ports of two new Federation ships from Enterprise and a new high res NX Class port. This will probably creep its way in the 2.1 patch so it should allow for a lot more gameplay in the next release with the new visuals and ships.

For the future we have procured more rights to some nice high resolution Klingon ships from the Enterprise era. As you can tell we are focusing on the Enterprise era right now but we will be moving forward in the time line as each race in each era gets their proper ships and new looks. Thanks for the support and feel free to tell us what you think on the forums as well as arrange multiplayer matches.

great news and Thanks for the update!!

I should have my gaming system back up and running just in tme,along with a few upgrades.So should be able to run it alot better.

Ok folks there has been some delays in the 2.1 patch. It never fails and seems to be just part of making a patch. At the last minue a bunch of new features got tossed in so I can assure you that the wait will be worth it. We have got some new ships, balancing, MP Race Selection fixes, retextures of some ships, a updated UI, and a new scripted keys with a page in the options menu that is a key guide. This should be a good patch for you guys and we hope you enjoy it.

Looking forward to this!

OMG cant wait can't wait can't wait

Caveman 2.1 is out sorta. Right now it is just a test. If you visit our site at http://www.tlg.reswebservices.com/ and check the forum. It needs a clean install of TLG 2.0 to work. But it should work for now. Give it a shot and let me know on the TLG forum whether or not it installs for you.

Accurus,

Are you releasing anything else I don’t want to over shadow anything you guys are doing with something in which we are going to release promo information about something that will change the game hopefully for the better? We are trying to avoid releasing stuff around you and allowing you group to get some light around us as a common courteous as we are the only two real mods out their.

Iam expecting to release something really big sometime this week, so if you could I would like to work something out so that we don’t step on each others toes? That would be great if we could work something out. Also, if you didn’t know there is an area on our forums for other mod information and there is a thread topic on TLG all positive so I though you might grace yourself on our forums as you do have an account though never used it. We are more than welcome to allow information about TLG mod on our forums, Chris doesnt see our two mods as competing as we are basically the only two mods and we are going in two different directions.

Cheers,

Acidrain