Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome to BioHaz!

Just want to welcome all new users to Biohaz! Please feel free to post all off-topic discussions here.

very well made site you got Madjeff, maybe this will become one of those regulary visited sites for me.

cheers

Guest Joe

Agreed keep up the good work

Thanks guys, glad to hear you like it. I have much more in store, unfortunately I am a little behind this week due to a business trip to Houston, but I'll get some more done this weekend. ;)

Hope to see all of you regularly!

Great site MadJeff!  Thanks to Fates for steering me this way.

<S>

Welcome to the site! Glad to see you here... :D

MadJeff

What's up MadJeff? Just thought I would swing through and say hi...if you don't mind a old A-10 Crew Dawg hanging out here! ;)

Very nice site you have and I've added it to my favorites, would you mind if I drag some of my A-10 people over here?

What's up MadJeff? Just thought I would swing through and say hi...if you don't mind a old A-10 Crew Dawg hanging out here!  ;)  

Very nice site you have and I've added it to my favorites, would you mind if I drag some of my A-10 people over here?  

Cool, A-10 fanatics are always welcome here, since I consider myself in that catagory... ;)

As for dragging your A-10 buddies over here, what do you think this is, a place for people to loiter around discussing flight sims all day?! Oh wait, that is what it's for. Why aren't they already here? :D

Thanks for the comments Dice, and welcome to BioHaz!