Sign in to follow this  
Accurus

TLG 2.1 Released

TLG 2.1 is now out after some delays. We have it currently on our site and CombatAce. This version will ensure multiplayer compatibility and fixes the race selection bug in MP. The original single player campaign is playable from start to finish. Beyond those top two fixes we have some new ships and every release from this point forward will add new ships to add further gameplay. A lot of balancing issues have been handled and more are to come. The changelog is big and we are already planning version 2.2 which will add a new race.

Let the team know if you have any sort of problems and we will get back to you and fix it ASAP. Also any comments good or bad are always welcomed.

Our Site and Forums: http://www.tlg.reswebservices.com/

-The TLG Team

Changelog:

1. New Intro Video and Credits
  2. Race and Ship Balancing
  3. Race Selection in Multiplayer Fixed
  4. New Federation ENT and TMP Torp Texture
  5. New Defiant Dual Quantum Torp Texture
  6. New Federation ENT Phaser Texture
  7. Revised User Interface
  8. Revised Stock Maps (Much larger than stock but same basic design)
  9. Single Player Campaign Completely Balanced and Playable
  10. Prometheus 6.0 Integrated with Enhanced Textures
  11. ENT Federation Pack (New Neptune and Challenger Class, Hi-Res Version of the NX Class)
  12. Retextured Federation ENT Era Ships
  13. Key Guide Page
  14. Updated Ship Stats on the Fleet Selection Page
  15. Canon Cloak and Decloak Sounds for Klingons
  16. New Splash Screen
  17. Fixed Ambient Bridge Sound Bug that Caused the Sound to Stop Depending on Camera Angle

Download Link:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=4830

now that is great! Thanks man!Hey Caveman start downloading bud!

blah whats up with the link??

What link would that be? The download link from Combat Ace? It should be working...

aye the link here is not working. 1 question do i need to patch if i make a separate install??

Well the link here at Combat Ace may not work yet as it told me the file needed to be approved first so it may not have been done yet. However I do see one download on the file. If anything just download it from out site.

You don't need the Legacy 1.1 and 1.2 patches to play TLG 2.1 or 2.0 however I would recommend it as many of us who do play online have both patches. Anyhow good luck getting everything installed and looking forward to your comments.

TLG 2.1 is now out after some delays. We have it currently on our site and CombatAce. This version will ensure multiplayer compatibility and fixes the race selection bug in MP. The original single player campaign is playable from start to finish. Beyond those top two fixes we have some new ships and every release from this point forward will add new ships to add further gameplay. A lot of balancing issues have been handled and more are to come. The changelog is big and we are already planning version 2.2 which will add a new race.

Let the team know if you have any sort of problems and we will get back to you and fix it ASAP. Also any comments good or bad are always welcomed.

Our Site and Forums: http://www.tlg.reswebservices.com/

-The TLG Team

Changelog:

1. New Intro Video and Credits
  2. Race and Ship Balancing
  3. Race Selection in Multiplayer Fixed
  4. New Federation ENT and TMP Torp Texture
  5. New Defiant Dual Quantum Torp Texture
  6. New Federation ENT Phaser Texture
  7. Revised User Interface
  8. Revised Stock Maps (Much larger than stock but same basic design)
  9. Single Player Campaign Completely Balanced and Playable
  10. Prometheus 6.0 Integrated with Enhanced Textures
  11. ENT Federation Pack (New Neptune and Challenger Class, Hi-Res Version of the NX Class)
  12. Retextured Federation ENT Era Ships
  13. Key Guide Page
  14. Updated Ship Stats on the Fleet Selection Page
  15. Canon Cloak and Decloak Sounds for Klingons
  16. New Splash Screen
  17. Fixed Ambient Bridge Sound Bug that Caused the Sound to Stop Depending on Camera Angle

Download Link:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=4830

I have placed this information on our forum in the mods section.

http://chrisjonesgaming.net/forum/index.php?topic=1276.0

I hope you are ok with that.

Acidrain

DOH!! Sorry file approved :doh:

Ok it may just be the late hour or i really am that slow but the UUM and the TLG mod are separete correct? plz forgive the question i'm going to bed now

LOL Yes Caveman the UUM and TLG are two separate mods. We have very different goals both of which good but incompatible with each other. You will need a separate install of Legacy for the TLG mod and another for the UUM.

Caveman,not sure how big your HD is but I have 3 installs,1 for each mod,and one plain just patches.

i have 2 installs right now but for some reason i can't patch the 2nd install. it is in its own folder

i have 2 installs right now but for some reason i can't patch the 2nd install. it is in its own folder

what patch?the official patches? I always start with a fresh patched(official patches)version,then make my copies from there.I have one named Legacyplain,one named LegacyUU and one named LegacyTLG.don't forget to rename the exes for each of them.