Sign in to follow this  
almostpilot

Tomorrow war

I don´t know if it was post before, but it´s a new space game that i´m looking for. There will have a space to planet seamless transiction.

Like Parkan 2 (release in english after 2 years since Russian release) will be distribute by Cenega and probaly over gamersgate.com (Parkan 2 out now).

There is a new video ,but i can´t find it right now to post the link. Just search you tube.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sim/tomorrowwar/index.html

Guest Magellanic

YES!!! I've been trying to find this game for a long-ass time now. I saw a video for it many many moons ago, but I could never remember the name. Thank you!

Oh and btw, this looks cool. lol

This game looks good!!! I was looking for a space game and I'm actually very inclined on getting my hands on Starshatter: The Gathering Storm - doesn't that feature seamless passage between space and planetary surface too? I was interested in it because it seems it is the most recent Space Shooter that allows multiplayer action... and it comes with a plethora of modding tools too!

Ok, now I've seen some videos on youtube, but I don't understand 1 word of russian... can anybody please tell me if this game supports joystick control, and includes multiplayer... anybody knows?

Well, given that 1C is involved, then it shouldn't be ruled out.

Did I see something wrong or is it stated on their site that this game was already released? Never seen it anywhere though...

I think that only Russian version was released. Like Parkan 2 (very good game) probaly the english version will be delayed. Parkan 2 was just released a few weeks ago, two years after the Russian release.

Edited by almostpilot

Ah, thanks for the info... Now I just need to hope that some publisher from the english-speaking word decides to pick it up, translate it to english and market it...

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

LoL, but i think you don´t need to worry about, because 1C company make a deal with two publishers for english releases: gamersgate.com and cenega.com.

This happens a one or two months ago. From gamersgate.com you can see many russian games avaliable for download right now.

I myself send a email to cenega and they give me the 3 quarter of 2007 for a english release (tomorrow war).

Hmmm, almostpilot, would you know of any possible release date? 3rd quarter of 2007 is almost gone now...

Hmmm, it's already 2008, any news on the english version of this one?

Hmmm, it's already 2008, any news on the english version of this one?

The game are scheduled to be released in Q2 2008 (english version).

You can follow the release by this link:

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/

For jun/2008 are scheduled to be relesead in Russian an add-on named Tomorrow War:Faktor K.

I just hope it'll be as good as my expectations... Something on par of Freespace would be nice!

Edited by TX3RN0BILL