Dave

F-16I Sufa Version 2.0

F-16I Sufa Version 2.0

F-16I Sufa Version 2.0

Original Model by wpnssgt via Swede

ini work by usafmtl and moonjumper

Skins by bib

Decals by usafmtl

Pit, sounds, effects and drop tanks used with permission from the Mirage Factory.

We got CFT's now, which happen to of been in the weapons pack all along. Who knew?

We got CFT's now, which happen to of been in the weapons pack all along. Who knew?

Funny you should say that, I saw an entry for CFTs a while ago, but I was given the impression they it didn't work... I'm at work now, but I'm wondering if they can be added to the regular vipers without much fuss...? This means I could potentially make a poor man's Blk 60 when I get home, yeah?

Funny you should say that, I saw an entry for CFTs a while ago, but I was given the impression they it didn't work... I'm at work now, but I'm wondering if they can be added to the regular vipers without much fuss...? This means I could potentially make a poor man's Blk 60 when I get home, yeah?

They could very well be added to any normal vipers from wpnssgt, USAFMTL etc withouth a great deal of fuss, would just need a bit of twiddling with the loadouts and datas.

Oh as for the Blk 60, hold your horses :wink:

They could very well be added to any normal vipers from wpnssgt, USAFMTL etc withouth a great deal of fuss, would just need a bit of twiddling with the loadouts and datas.

Oh as for the Blk 60, hold your horses :wink:

Hehe, sorry, don't mean to be giving the impression about being impatient about the block 60, I'm sure there are plenty of people who are. I'm keen because I made a mod of a blk 52 (called a blk 54 for lack of creativity) for a lan my mate was setting up, and I figure cfts mean two hardpoints could potentially be freed up, therefore, more munitions could be carried... ...in which case, I have some long overdue payback coming his way, particularly, his AFB! Plus, I'm kind of interested to see if I can integrate this with an F-2...

You weren't being impatient at all mate, there could very well be something in the wings for you :wink:

Thank you very much for this wonderful bird , everyone that was involved in the making of it. (F-16I Sufa).

It made me so very happy.

Thanks again. ( I'm going on a strike run ones more :biggrin: )

Bye now, Tally ho. :good::crazy:

This whole package just got updated with some pit fixes and I added the other skin to it.