Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Ace Combat 6 Demo Soon

Its available for download now on Xbox Live's Marketplace. I'm downloading now, its suppossed to be more arcade like than Over G Fighters but if it brings flight sims to a wider audience maybe we'll see more sims coming to the next gen consoles.

The few people I know who've played it found only the graphics impressive.

The few people I know who've played it found only the graphics impressive.

Well, truth be told, great Jedi, many people who complain about it probably have not become proficient as easily as with the previous installments of this game...... :no:

To tell the truth, though, I've been tracking this game since they hinted at it back in March, this IS essentially "Strike Fighters meets Ace Combat" :biggrin:

fo sho :good:

Well, to give context, they seem to think Over G Fighters had better and more realistic (as it was) gameplay, but AC6 looks better.

Well, to give context, they seem to think Over G Fighters had better and more realistic (as it was) gameplay, but AC6 looks better.

Yeah, that's true[Over G - great game, by the way :biggrin: ]

But it's just that sometimes, you gotta take it to a whole new level, Master Jedi.....

Being an Ace Combat Vet myself, I can just tell by looking at the screens that combat's gonna be a handful :good: