Sign in to follow this  
J18Dread

FE AI degrades over time.

Not sure whether this is an FE problem or a Capun issue. The Dolphin and Bristol F2B start out agressive enough in coop play, but soon loose their anger and fighting skill. After the initial furball, they become 'sitting ducks' or 'galloping gertas' running away from the action.

My question, is there a time variable setting to AI agression/skill? If so, where might I find it and either extend it or disable it. Thanks.

Not sure whether this is an FE problem or a Capun issue. The Dolphin and Bristol F2B start out agressive enough in coop play, but soon loose their anger and fighting skill. After the initial furball, they become 'sitting ducks' or 'galloping gertas' running away from the action.

My question, is there a time variable setting to AI agression/skill? If so, where might I find it and either extend it or disable it. Thanks.

not sure if it's the same issue but in Strike fighters once the AI gets to a certain fuel level they break off and head for home.that may be whats happening here.

Some AI are more prone to try and continue their mission instead of staying with the dogfight. It varies with the skill level of the AI pilots.