Sign in to follow this  
Brainless

Brainless Questio No.2

Brainless Question No.2

After very many long arduous flying hours I have finally completed my first campaign in WOE.

My misses says I must have by now reached the rank of BOF. I didn’t want to appear well…Brainless so I said yes dear, I have, but really I don’t have a clue what the rank of BOF signifies. I looked in google etc. and on other places on the internet without success but haven’t come with an answer yet. I wondered if Kevin ‘Wrench’ might know? :dntknw::dntknw:

What - thought Bof was something you called the brainy kids at school!

What - thought Bof was something you called the brainy kids at school!

No I'm sure that's not right. I'm still working on the answer though and there will be more on this later.

I've no idea! I've never heard the term before...the closest thing I can think of is what you folks on the other side of the pond call 'boffins'; aren't those the 'absent minded professor' types, usually found around Farnbrough? (superbly protrayed by James Stewart in "No Highway In the Sky" - on of my favorite movies umm...Glynis Johns!!!)

Wrench

kevin stein

I've no idea! I've never heard the term before...the closest thing I can think of is what you folks on the other side of the pond call 'boffins'; aren't those the 'absent minded professor' types, usually found around Farnbrough? (superbly protrayed by James Stewart in "No Highway In the Sky" - on of my favorite movies umm...Glynis Johns!!!)

Wrench

kevin stein

No that's not right either. I've now been informed that BOF means Boring Old Fart!!

So now I'm striving for Chief BOF!!! :rofl::rofl: