A couple of weeks ago I downloaded some terrain tiles by Deuce,at least I think they are Deuces that added moving water to the German terrain in WOE.Does anybody know if there has been any progress for moving water in WOV?

The last patch added FX shaders to all the sims in the series. In short, the default terrains all have "water effects". In order to add it to third party terrains, you need to add the following lines to their repective data.ini files

[WaterTextureMaterial]

UseEffectShader=TRUE

EffectShaderName=WaterEffect.fx

[NormalTextureMaterial]

UseEffectShader=TRUE

EffectShaderName=TerrainEffect.fx

A couple of weeks ago I downloaded some terrain tiles by Deuce,at least I think they are Deuces that added moving water to the German terrain in WOE.Does anybody know if there has been any progress for moving water in WOV?

gumpy, the updated WOE was a preliminary release. I have a SFP1 version nearly done, DBS and then I'll do WOV. Stay tuned.

Thank You Deuces looking foward to the newest one for SFP1. Thank You for all your work! you make this game much better!!! :clapping:

Here ya go gumpy. Only works with my Enhanced Desert tiles.

Download HERE

DBS is next and will be released by MajorLee once I get them to him.

Thanks anyway Deuce Ive already got those.Looking forward to the WOV water.