Around a year ago I came across a list of the squadrons & what they fly for WoV/WoE. I have no idea where it was, but I thought it was here at CA that I found the link. Anyone know where I can find it. Somehow I missed that particular file during my backups & I've had to do the usual Micro$haft Winblows re-install a couple of times since then (I even printed it out but can't seem to find that either. But I did somehow find the control list for X-Wing Alliance(!) that I printed 4 years ago...I really don't want to wait a few more years for the WoV/WoE list to turn up :rolleyes: ) Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Edited by RunsWithScissors

The in-game squadrons? you will find them in squadronlist.ini which you will need to extract from one of the .cat files in the "Flight" folder.

Yeah, I did that last night. I've been sick for a few days & was just being lazy. :bad:

The one I was looking for was better formatted, too. LOL

See if this helps. SF Squadronlist

It's a lil database driven app I did awhile ago that a few were maintaining. I don't think they've bother with it much lately so if you'd like to have a go at it, I can give ya admin access to add to it.

See if this helps. SF Squadronlist

It's a lil database driven app I did awhile ago that a few were maintaining. I don't think they've bother with it much lately so if you'd like to have a go at it, I can give ya admin access to add to it.

Hey Deuces can I get access to it? I lost the link etc after my last HD crash.

Sure, I'll have a look. Does it have the aircraft each squadron starts with?

No it does not. It just has the units.