Sign in to follow this  
vikbell

Some assistance please

I have this game and I have not figured out how to make my IR TRACKER 3 work does any one have any idea why it is not working? I just got it today.

Do you have the latest TIR software from Naturalpoint? It won't recognize the game without it.

I don't know if you need the vector expansion to make it work or not, actually. I had the TIR 4 and it works fine. Do you get the blue light at all?

Yes the lights illuminate and I already have the vector expansion for the IRT3 system does this thing only work on ir tracker 4 I wonder? I thought I just havent set some thing up right I continue to search for a answer thank you for te the info you did give.

Hmmm. You might try dropping NP an email and asking. Vincent and company are pretty good about helping out.

I believe you will need TIR4

I have it working with my ArmA installation perfectly :)

I'm successfully using TrackIR-2 in ArmA. Although I use the term loosely - what I mean is, it works like it should. Doesn't make shooting the enemy any easier but it's most useful when flying. :grin:

I re-mapped the centre and enable hotkeys so I could still give half of my squad orders.

I had to take the IR tracker program off and reload back on and then patch it up. For what ever reason the software did not patch up correctly. However I talk to Vincent from IR tracker, he help we work this out. It works now thankyou to all that gave advice. :clapping:

Glad to hear it. NP is nothing short of a great company all around.