Gday,

I'm trying to use Le Missionneur. I have 2 installs of thirdwire products. WOV and WOV & WOE merged. Now up until yesterday I only had WOV installed in its standard off the cd Un-patched condition. WOE & WOV merged is fully up to date. If I try and use Le Missioneur with WOE & WOV merged I can't select any unit type in the ground objects form. With the Un-patched WOV where the Ground objects aren't in individual folders I can select ground unit types. However since patching WOV the ground objects are now in individual folders and LM doesn't allow me to choose any ground objects.

Can anyone shed some light on either what I'm doing wrong or how to configure LM so that it will recognize Ground objects in folders rather than in the cat file.

Thanks

Dark_au...Kinda late on replying....sorry. Make sure you have the latest version of Le Missioneur. There is an updated one for post SP4 patch.

OK another slight problem here. It seems that with LM if you make a unit of size 16 members that it crashes the game when you try and load the mission. Any ideas on whats causing that?.

I threw a quick tutorial up on combat ace downloads a while back, note the red text on updating your LM.

I think there is a max flight size of 16 not only in LM but within program itself. I can fly a flight of 16 created with LM but attempting to edit flight size by hand beyond that from within the mission file is a no go.

not much of a problem really, just create a duplicate flight and size it to requirement. frame rates will tank but since the wingman are "challenged" anyway, what's the point? if you are just looking for wildabeast at the watering hole, dupe the flight.

gopher66ca

ittech.ferguson

No this is with ground objects. A friend of mine has encountered the same problem exactly. If you create a ground unit of size 16 within LM then it crashes WOE / WOV when you try and run the mission.