Sign in to follow this  
lazboy

WOE No missions more recent than 1985

In WOE I do not appear to be able to select any missions more recent to 1985 which restricts appear to restrict some of the weapons that have introduction dates after 1985, do I need to modify a file to remove this restriction?

What I forgot to menting in the article, is the "SINGLEMISSION.INI" edits as well.....

Modded SMI:

[Years]

PeriodStart=1939 <- a good starting point

PeriodEnd=2020 <an average end point

MaxServiceLife=5

[TargetValues]

MinStrikeTargetValue=20

HeavyStrikeValue=1000

NormalStrikeValue=200

If you want more targets (albeit of low value -- tents, bombcarts, goats, chickens, mooses) you can change the

MinStrikeTargetsValue=

to

MinStrikeTargetsValue=05

Now, mind you, the low value units are usually based on target values set in the terrain's types ini, but these are easily adjusted.

Wrench

kevin stein

What I forgot to menting in the article, is the "SINGLEMISSION.INI" edits as well.....

Modded SMI:

If you want more targets (albeit of low value -- tents, bombcarts, goats, chickens, mooses) you can change the

MinStrikeTargetsValue=

to

MinStrikeTargetsValue=05

Now, mind you, the low value units are usually based on target values set in the terrain's types ini, but these are easily adjusted.

Wrench

kevin stein

Thanks again , where should the Singlemission.ini be located as i can't seem to find it anywhere?

Hi pilot :biggrin:

It is located in the flight folder in your WOE. There is MissionData.cat and Singlemission.ini is integrated in this MissionData.cat file.

You need .cat extractor to extract Singlemission.ini from MissionData.cat.

Get extractor HERE!