Now that I've got a dedicated Korean instal it would be nice to do away with the WOE menu screen and have a Korean one but the ones listed in the downloads page don't seem to work.

Can anyone advice if the menu screens can be adapted to work in WOE...they seem to be made for SP1 which doesn't suit WOE. If you're wondering why I didn't use SP1 for the instal its because I made the BOB instal with that base file and didn't keep a copy of the original. I read the dedicated instal notes in the Knowledge Base after I had converted the file...well I would do wouldn't I ...its Brainless posting :blink::blink:

Brainless,

Man, you should have been here about a year ago when I showed up! Because thats what I did too. So I actually built screens for the Korean Air War mod that were compatible (and looked decent) with WOE!

But I long since got rid of them when I learned how to make campaigns fully compatible with my merged install....

Sorry man...

FastCargo

I've got KAW install in a separate WOV install. Couldn't get the KAW menu screen to work as the buttons were in the wrong place. The Korea 1950-1953 menu screen works fine within WOV.

I've got KAW install in a separate WOV install. Couldn't get the KAW menu screen to work as the buttons were in the wrong place. The Korea 1950-1953 menu screen works fine within WOV.
Rgr that! :good:

I must have had my brain in the cooler when I was looking for a menu screen for my Korean install 'cos Kout has one here which works just fine in my WOE dedicated Korean instal. I just downloded it and its great. Thanks Kout the file may be dated but it's as good as a new one as far as I'm concerned. Now when I press the (Wrench ) icon I get a korea screen not WOE 'cos I'm easily confused and get muddled as to what game I'm playing. Now this won't happen. Thanks again. :good::good: