Just wanted to say thanks for the WW2 campaigns and skins you have been releasing recently.

Great stuff :good:

Cheers :biggrin:

baltika

I'll second that.

I don't like posting in the file announcement threads unless it's a problem with a mod, so this is a great opportunity to thank scrapper and you too Baltika for bringing some great WW2 action to SF.

Maybe TK will take note and bring out a WW2 version at some point so that these campaigns and all the planes, skins, tanks etc have a natural home?

I'll second that.

I don't like posting in the file announcement threads unless it's a problem with a mod, so this is a great opportunity to thank scrapper and you too Baltika for bringing some great WW2 action to SF.

Maybe TK will take note and bring out a WW2 version at some point so that these campaigns and all the planes, skins, tanks etc have a natural home?

that would be way cool and I also like this work by scrapper. Outstanding work.

2 thumbs up for Baltika and Scrapper - I don't have any time for BoB2WoV any more..!

Sorry to be the harbinger here, but there was a post over at 3rdWire earlier this year where this was asked. TK said no way, there is already too much coverage...

That said, would also like to pass on sincere thanks to Scrapper and Baltika for re-generating the interest in WWII...

Thumbs up prop-guys!