I was playing suez 2 but whenever I take off it puts me facing sidways in the middle og the runway. Also when I have wingmen it just blows up and I die within two seconds. My wingmen tend to land siways just like when I try to take off. What should I do to correct this

If you has installed the newest patch of WOE it should run without problems.

If you has installed the newest patch of WOE it should run without problems.

Im positive I have the patch but the problem is still there. How do I get the desert_airfieldX.ini files.

Im positive I have the patch but the problem is still there. How do I get the desert_airfieldX.ini files.

The desert_airfieldX.ini files are in the GermancyCE.cat file, assuming you've patched it up to the current build.

Grab the .cat extractor from the utils section here, and see if they're in your cat file. They should be down at the bottom, as in the pic below.

These files define the aircraft's initial condition on the runways. If you're all starting on top of eachother, somehow, your game is not finding them.

post-2166-1189168919_thumb.jpg

Edited by JSF_Aggie