Sign in to follow this  
Inferno

CAN YOU SEE MY AVATAR AND SIG!!?!?!???

CAN YOU HUH? CAN YOU???

DOES MY AVATAR SEND FEAR DOWN YOUR SPINE?!!?!?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dear God Yes! How can I miss that big orange thing or is it red. No less YES WE SEE IIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Ranger332

Fear not hardly but if its a nice sig I would say yes its nice

Did you go Nuclear? :D That looks like my desktop (extreme Orange) but for some reason mine has an YA7 on it. :D Bye the way, anyone doing an F-8 out there? That would be fun, we could finally resolve the Vietnam era F-4 vs. F-8 dogfight issue. I know, I know, the 4 may have an advantage... but it would settle a great and unsettled debate. After SP2 comes out hopefully someone will create an F-8. Haven't checked that French site out (Check-Six) to see if they have one but I would love to see the results of online dogfights between the two to settle the "opinions", including mine.

Nice Avatar Inferno... I'm just too drunk right now to fear an F-15 :D :D .

Besides, everytime I FWI (flying while intoxicated) I get overly agressive and the FLY Police want to revoke my pilots liscense... just kidding.

Beer would probably understand. :D

I think its a cool avatar and the F-15 is the best fighter over the last 20 years. The F-14 is a favorite too because I can be lazy, push a button from 80??? :D miles away, get rid of a Phoenix and make a kill. But then the credit people start calling :D ... and what does that do to a learning curve?

I like everyone else is just waiting for SP2 to be released so we can go forward. Get new planes, fixes to the multiplayer and the bugs and just have fun!

That's what its all about regardless of the sim! Falcon, SFP1, USAF, Janes F-18, FS2K2, FU3, CFS3 (junk), F2K2, EECH, etc.

Go Lomac,

Schizo66

Dear God Yes! How can I miss that big orange thing or is it red. No less YES WE SEE IIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :lol:
R U SURE MISTAR SEAWALF!??? I CAN MAKE IT BIGGAR AND SHINYIER!!11.

</Caps lock off/AOL l33t sp3@k off>

Well ok, so maybe you guys don't ph34r my avatar, but I just wanted to point out that the F-15 is my favorite aircraft and I can't wait to fly it in LOMAC. Actually the F-15E is my favorite, but the F-15C will do just fine!

And the fire represents how most of my mission end. An orange ball of fire resulting from my "landing".

And also wanted to check if anybody else could see my avatar. Heh, I guess the answer is a yes.

I can't see anything now due to my burned-out retinas. As for my spine, I thought it was fear, but it turned out it was just gas... :D

Welcome to Biohaz!

Thats perty nice lookin.... aint skeert though. - Sledge out

I need sunglasses for your avatar 8)

Salute

Hog Driver