Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Dayton WW1 Fly-in

Today me and my mother went to the WW1 Fly-in near the USAF Museum in Dayton. I had a blast. And some of you should know that I met AngelaDeth from Thirdwire forums. She brought her Fokker D8 to the fly-in. I'll post the pics of her and her plane right now. Hmm I can't upload for some reason.. Anyway we talked a bit, she's a nice lady. I saw alot of Neiuports, Se5A's (one tigermoth dress as one), a DR1, a Sopwith triplane, few Eindeckers. They even had large scaled RC WW1 Planes flying. Bugger I can't upload the pics. I'll post them on the thirdwire forum though.

Falcon

Awesome pics....wish I had a heads up on the fly-in. I'm over in Indy and probably would have gone as well. Damn.

How many total planes were there, and out of those, how many were mere Kits? I know the ww1 kit scene is pretty big....and rightly so since the original planes are just all about gone.

Looks like you had a great time.

Fates

Awesome pics....wish I had a heads up on the fly-in. I'm over in Indy and probably would have gone as well. Damn.

How many total planes were there, and out of those, how many were mere Kits? I know the ww1 kit scene is pretty big....and rightly so since the original planes are just all about gone.

Looks like you had a great time.

Fates

13. 12 were kits. 1 was a tiger moth dressed as a SE5A. They had cars from that time too. I'll post them tomorrow. They also had big scaled RC WW1 planes.

Falcon

13. 12 were kits. 1 was a tiger moth dressed as a SE5A. They had cars from that time too. I'll post them tomorrow. They also had big scaled RC WW1 planes.

Falcon

You can upload them to your personal gallery here. Check out MY CONTROLS and create an album.

You can upload them to your personal gallery here. Check out MY CONTROLS and create an album.

Think I'll do that. Thanks Fates.

Falcon

Great pics Falcon thx for sharing :yes:

lov a good airshow, always wanted 2 go 2 rhinebeck, will get there 1 day

Well I came to a upload problem in "My Albums", can't upload my pics. After they uploaded, it gave me a white page with nothing on it. I checked the ablum and I saw no pics. I posted this in the bugs section in DWCace's thread.

Falcon