Sign in to follow this  
Guest 531_Ghost

Okay mission builders

Guest 531_Ghost

a real live set of missions (descriptions) for VMFA-531 circa 1965. VMFA-531 was the first Marine Phantom Squadron in Viet Nam. I'm not a mission builder, I'm a hardware kinda guy. Anybody interested in these to build the real deal?

What kind of mission are you looking for?

Ok anyone good a building missions? This is a gold mine and would love fly them.

Ok anyone good a building missions? This is a gold mine and would love fly them.

I'm slowly getting better at it. could take a hack at it after I finish up some other projects.

Hacking is fun. I like hacking trees, but after my other projects.

The gentlemen at YAP might could use `em.

They've done wunnerful things so far.

Guest 531_Ghost

Well, we'll see what happens...

Guest Saganuay82

Yes perhaps the modders at YAP could build those.

These will do...

Hi, I've got some time at present and will see what I can do. The missions seem quite straight forward...similar to what I've done in the past (and out of my favorite WOV base, Da Nang. Bonus :-))

The only issue will be making use of only the Stock ground objects as supplied by the Vanilla WOV. This is where YAP scores highly as they build and supply numerous new objects to use as eye-candy and targets. Everything else about constructing the missions is achievable with just the base WOV install because you're only then encoding departure points, timings, waypoints and attack profiles. No problem.

Regards, Paul T. (comrpnt)

Guest 531_Ghost

Missions in work. Thank you all for your replies.