Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

This is your wakeup call...

Work in progress:

gallery_12105_43_68492.jpg

Just a few ini tweaks and a skin and should be done!

FastCargo

HOT DAMM!!!

Since the 'hanging in the chute' part probably can't be modeled, will it do a pop-up instead??

Wrench

kevin stein

Unfortunately, no. I've tried setting the pop-up parameter in the weapons editor on other weapons...never seems to have an effect. I don't think the engine models that type of attack profile.

Anyone else had success in getting a weapon in game to do an 'up and over' attack?

FastCargo

Wakey, wakey...

gallery_12105_43_573123.jpg

Final INI tweaks, then release.

FastCargo

Anyone else had success in getting a weapon in game to do an 'up and over' attack?

FastCargo

Not up and over but you may want to have a look at this. I stumbled across a GBU-16 having a form of terrain following last night when I accidentally released one about 100+ kms from target. It popped up over a pair of mountain ranges before descending to a rail bridge and completely missing it (it's approach was fast and with an ever so slight incline). The LGBs do some odd things like following aircraft and the like. It may be worth looking at.

That looks like something nice for all of those SEAD'ers and DEAD'ers out there :)

For some reason in our office if anyone shouts "ALARM" we all jump up, repeatedly scream "ALARM" at the top of our voices and run down to one end of the office trying to get as far as we can to the end of the room.

If you've ever seen that great series about the U-boat crews called 'Das Boot' you'll understand.