Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

Call of Duty 4 - Single Player Demo Available

We're excited to announce the availability of an all-new PC Demo, available now by choosing a mirror link below. The PC Demo is just a taste of the full Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare experience and features one level from the single player campaign.

Download at Fileplanet, ITs Free!

http://www.fileplanet.com/180530/180000/fi...-of-Duty-4-Demo

Cheers,

Acidrain

http://www.outpostraders.com

Currently recruiting for COD4 Division of Section8 Clan

"Recommended Specs"

• CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended
  • RAM: 1G for XP; 2G for Vista is recommended
  • Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
  • Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

"Required (Minimum) Specs"

• CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz or AMD® Athlon 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
  • RAM: 512MB RAM;768MB for Windows Vista
  • Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
  • Video card: NVIDIA® Geforce 6600 or better or ATI® Radeon® 9800Pro or better

Here I was getting sick of only only being able to play as a USMC or US Army character, then this comes along and makes it fun again! It's freakin' good stuff! ...and purdy too! Love the Laser sights in nightvision! Could be an issue that kill's surprise in MP. :biggrin:

Yeah it's a cool game, too bad the demo was short though.. But it has some great graphics!!!

Man I can't wait!

Yeah, I also noted the demo was pretty short.

The amazing thing to me was it didn't look anything like the previous CoD games...yet you could instantly tell it was CoD when you played it!

How cool do the IR laser beams look when you enter the building wearing nvgs?! Gold!

Oh yeah, i have to agree the demo was too short though it is well worth the buying it and i was more impressed with it than i had thought. The specs are rather reasonable and within a mark of those that wont need to do any major upgrades.