Sign in to follow this  
TrashMan=JW=

OK need to vent!!!!!!!!!

I have been calm for over a year now I think but now I feel my anger coming out. According to Gamestop, LOMAC will NOW be released 9/23/03. This was mucho disturbing to me. Man I just dont get it. Imagine all the peeps who pre-ordered the darn thing and already got their money back. I want this game just as much as everyone but man it better be the best darn thing to hit the sim world or people are going to feel let down in a bad way. I'm sure it will be great.............just frustrated.

I'm gonna go cry now. LMAO

Hi,

I have never heard that it would be released sooner than oct/03.

Since the beginning of the year I heard about LOMAC and I checked a local store in Belgium and they said 02/10/03 and it hasn't changed since.

I just hope it will run better than Flanker. (AthlonXP1700+ Ti4600)

correction: FLY better than Flanker

:) It'll get here when it's done...and I'll be glad when it does. I'll also be glad to get a Taxi Skinned A-10 from ya as well.!!! Oh..and polish the rims for me...Like my chrome to shine....

Fates

:) It'll get here when it's done...and I'll be glad when it does.  I'll also be glad to get a Taxi Skinned A-10 from ya as well.!!!  Oh..and polish the rims for me...Like my chrome to shine....

Fates

Yep it's worth waiting for. I hope.

Got this in the mail today

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we'll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have changed the projected ship date for Lock On: Modern Air Combat to 9/23/03. The publisher did not provide us with a specific date so this is our best estimate only and should not be considered firm. We will update this date again as we receive new information. As always, EBgames.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order.

LMAO......... There going to get a surprise when they go to charge that on the card I supplied them with. It expired a year ago :?

Thats funny Trout about the card. And yes I too cant wait to be behind the stick of the Taxi A-10. I have a bad feeling though the A-10 wont be the plane I'll be cruising anymore in dogfight mode if this game has real radar and the true air fighters perform as they are supposed to. It might be a F-15 Taxi.

Beer Bong!!!!

Later