Sign in to follow this  
Dave

World Series

Anyone watch that wallop the Bosox gave the Rockies? It was embarrassing for. And it tickled me to death....

Anyone watch that wallop the Bosox gave the Rockies? It was embarrassing for. And it tickled me to death....

I expected Beckett to dominate, but I didn't think the Sox offense would be that good. It's tough to win a game when you are allowing runs to just walk in. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Yeah 13 to 1! Awsome. :good:

Last night's game was a pitching duel.....and it was awesome. Can't wait for Saturday!

Last night's game was a pitching duel.....and it was awesome. Can't wait for Saturday!

Since the start of the series I always thought that Boston would have some trouble in the first game in Denver. I can just picture Manny trying to hustle his fat ass around the bases in that thin air. Can't wait for the game.

My brother-in-law lives in CO and is going to the game on Sat. The traitor and his family are rooting for the Rockies. I'm just so ashamed of him.

Since the start of the series I always thought that Boston would have some trouble in the first game in Denver. I can just picture Manny trying to hustle his fat ass around the bases in that thin air. Can't wait for the game.

My brother-in-law lives in CO and is going to the game on Sat. The traitor and his family are rooting for the Rockies. I'm just so ashamed of him.

I think we should close the Colorado border to all these illegal immigrants from the East Coast for the weekend......

(grumble grumble)

I watched Virginia Tech lose to BC in the last 2 minutes :sad:

I'm glad that the Bo sox won though

Edited by arf16