Sign in to follow this  
ronan

missing the Tu-142bear

my impression is that my Fiddler would be considered "a second choice" :blink: ...

Dont even think along those line's. I for one would love to have the Fiddler that you're working on.

I never thought to stop my work ... hope you do the same.

I'm not sure but ... reading all this messages ... my impression is that my Fiddler would be considered "a second choice" :blink: ... sure i'm wrong.

I agree with you ... there is enough room for all of us ... and Pasko work is always the welcome.

There is no such thing "a second choice" regarding your work. Keep bring us more planes please : :yes:

erikgen, this looks so exotic, beautiful, profound. GIMMIE GIMMIE :good:

img00012ru1.jpg

Something to patrol the endless Siberian skies.

Yes its StrikeFighters...but Weird StrikeFighters

img00098.jpg

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

I read thse bad news about Marcfighter will go to Payware section.... sad! But this bird is great! Keep it up and pls from time to time .... more pics :biggrin:

erikgen, please keep this up. This appears to have been the forgotten Soviet Interceptor of the Strike Fighters world.

There is an actual Siberian terrain?

Erikgen GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIEGIMMIE GIMMIE \o\ :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Silverbolt

Viggen::

There is an actual Siberian terrain?

In the Kreelin Mission Editor...

Baikal-3.jpg

Mythology behind the map is here ~> http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3233

(....aircraft screenshots are very old and out-of-date Environment and lighting methods....)

But ... I can't tile terrain. Crissy-kopfpatsch.gif

I've never asked for any help with the terran tiling, and I need it. What I have for my own personal use is changed tiles from other maps.

I would help you but I have no idea how to do anything like that. I'm really just an aircraft INI edit guy and even then I am limited.

I would help you but I have no idea how to do anything like that. I'm really just an aircraft INI edit guy and even then I am limited.

Yeah that's how I got started too. :wink:

With all the fantastic new terrains out, I should ask for some pro tiling help, and perhaps permission to use other's tiles for a releace.

Something to patrol the endless Siberian skies.

Yes its StrikeFighters...but Weird StrikeFighters

img00098.jpg

Wow that map looks very atmospheric.

I'd love to see your Siberian and North Cape terrains released Lexx_Luthor. Especially looking forward to flying the Firefox and F-19 over the latter to relive some of the highlights of my misspent youth...

Mladuna::

Wow that map looks very atmospheric.

Its not a map, but weird cirrus cloud layers and an even more bizzare radicalized Enviro file I call Siberian Sun mod ~> http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4266

allenjb42::

I'd love to see your Siberian and North Cape terrains released Lexx_Luthor. Especially looking forward to flying the Firefox and F-19 over the latter to relive some of the highlights of my misspent youth...

I'd need a volunteer for terrain tiling, and the map will be barren of ground objects. That could be handled by others I suppose.

Perhaps the most useful would be 1500km South Pacific, what I call my Celebes map...

583e9033.jpg

Its really cool...an old screenshot with old Environment lighting methods...

img41.jpg

Nobody called Tu-28/128 a "Fighter" in Soviet Union. Their crews and crews of normal-sized air-combat airplanes called them "ships" :biggrin:

Although their size and G-limit (around 2.5...) raise an eyebrow, it is log-range aircraft that main use was against bombers over the vast landscape, and their missiles were awesome for the day-both and size and high g-loading. Think of it as a flying SAM-site :biggrin:

It used Smerch radar of earlier generation (as it could fit only in the Tu-28!). Excellent (and probably the largest) performer of its time.

Although B-52 was its main prey, it was sucessfully used against recce&ELINT unmanned baloons of both USA and China.

And that's an overkill that will probably never be matched :biggrin: