Sign in to follow this  
Falcon161

Camo schemes for F/A-37 and others.

I like it. Any chance of Massachusetts? (Yeah I know I've asked for just about every thing in Mass ANG colours)

Like the Kestrel?

Like the Kestrel?

Yeah. Just maybe in a resolution my PC can take with out screeming to death.

Yeah. Just maybe in a resolution my PC can take with out screeming to death.

You can resize skins, ya know?

Nice! This is even better seeing as how the 104th will be replacing their Eagles (that they are still getting :rolleyes: ) with the F-22A in 2009!

While you're doing ANG units, could you do my local one, the 192nd TFS of the VA ANG? Especially since they're the first F-22 ANG squadron, it'd be neat to see what they'd look like if the F-23 had won.

Ok guys im back with two new skins to show ya! This time they are Kfirs!

This first Kfir is used by the 200th TNFS "Sea Lions" of the T.M. NAVY. It is seen here downing a Mig-23MF flogger of a Rebel Soviet Force.

gallery_12300_52_13188.jpg

This next Kfir is from the 2nd TFS of the T.M. Air Force. It is seen here in a Faded Olive Drab Green paint scheme used in the Second Vietnam war.

gallery_12300_52_155728.jpg

These will be released soon along with the Communist F-4E Phantom, as well as some others. Tell me what ya think and if I should fade the blue a little bit on the first one.

Thanks! :good:

Looking sweet.

Ok guys im back with two new skins to show ya! This time they are Kfirs!

This first Kfir is used by the 200th TNFS "Sea Lions" of the T.M. NAVY. It is seen here downing a Mig-23MF flogger of a Rebel Soviet Force.

This next Kfir is from the 2nd TFS of the T.M. Air Force. It is seen here in a Faded Olive Drab Green paint scheme used in the Second Vietnam war.

These will be released soon along with the Communist F-4E Phantom, as well as some others. Tell me what ya think and if I should fade the blue a little bit on the first one.

Those wouldn't happen to be repaints of my repaint would they?

seems a little Ironic, mod of a mod

Actually they are man! I forgot to metion that damn im sorry! When I release I will give ya credit because I used your skin as a template. But do ya think I need to fade the blue in the first one? BTW love your skin dude!

nice! I have been looking for a snow camo for the F-23. Keep up the good work man! BTW have you tried to do a skin for a helo? I would love to see a splinter camo for the AH-1W

Splinter camo on a helo???? Got a pic?

As a matter of fact, 531 Ghost is suppose to send me some Cobra digi camo pics!

AHEM GHOST!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well i did a little messing around with splinter from topgun....

came up with this real quick....

img00009.jpg

I could try it green if thats the colors you want.

Yeah that would be cool! But I know this is a weird request but could you put T.M.Army on the side where it says "Marines"? If not thats cool. Put some more color schemes up as well, Desert, Winter, Jungle, and the one you are showing. Good work man you are a hell of a lot more talented than I! Let me guess you are using PSP?

Edited by Falcon161

Combination of PSP7 and PS7.

i'll see what i can whip up.

wow, It looks like ukranian tac splinter camo on a cobra! I like it!

Actually they are man! I forgot to metion that damn im sorry! When I release I will give ya credit because I used your skin as a template. But do ya think I need to fade the blue in the first one? BTW love your skin dude!

It's alright, just tickled me a bit, anyway I used the mirage factory's skin as a base so you should probably credit them.

It's alright, just tickled me a bit, anyway I used the mirage factory's skin as a base so you should probably credit them.

Falcon, credit both Crimson and the Mirage Factory so no one is whining.

Man, Hrntfixr, you are really on a roll. And putting out some great skins, as usual. Thanks!

Does anuone know if there is a F-23 SEA camo, or Euro Camo available somewhere?

Thanks bro! I'm sure i can whip up those schemes when i'm finished with these helo's. :wink:

Alright I was thinking bout doing that anyways. Trying now to make a custom pattern in gimp and then apply it to an aircraft

Alright I was thinking bout doing that anyways. Trying now to make a custom pattern in gimp and then apply it to an aircraft

Have at it! Only way to learn is to try new things , right?

What do you think of these????

img00011copy.jpg

If you like em... I'll rar them up as 1 package for you.