Sign in to follow this  
dast24

new weapon pack?

hi,

i break my weapondata.ini with the installation of the new TA-4 mod..... and now im back to the stand of july the third 2006.

I have downloaded many aircrafts such as Kfir and Tornado´s and so on.....i had 2052 weapons in my old list and all gone the only wepaon i have in my weapondata.ini is that freakin tank for that new ta-4 skyhawk.....can someone please send me his or a more actual weapondata.ini?

Edited by dast24

hi,

i break my weapondata.ini with the installation of the new TA-4 mod..... and now im back to the stand of july the third 2006.

I have downloaded many aircrafts such as Kfir and Tornado´s and so on.....i had 2052 weapons in my old list and all gone the only wepaon i have in my weapondata.ini is that freakin tank for that new ta-4 skyhawk.....can someone please send me his or a more actual weapondata.ini?

How did you break it? Unless you manually erased it, you can't break the ini. Just open your data.ini in the weps editor and hit save, it creates a new .dat file and you are set.

it´s a bit hard to explain because my english isn´t so good. but i have done the import /merge instructions in the readme....and now the only weapon in the weapondata.ini is the fueltank for the TA-4J.

my weapondata.ini is 1kb

and the weapondata.dat is also 1kb

Edited by dast24

it´s a bit hard to explain because my english isn´t so good. but i have done the import /merge instructions in the readme....and now the only weapon in the weapondata.ini is the fueltank for the TA-4J.

my weapondata.ini is 1kb

and the weapondata.dat is also 1kb

Ah I see, yeah always add the weps manually. That merge function is not the best in the world.

yeah, now i know this,too.

can anyone send me a more actual data.ini?

Why not just unzip it from your original, downloaded, archived version???? (hence, the need to keep things stored somewhere)

Or just d/l it again.

Or, extract the stock one from the object cat????

Wrench

kevin stein

@wrench: i have downloaded the weaponpack again, but it´s from july 2006. since july many new planes with new weapons were released......and i don´t want do download any aircraft again only for the weapondata entry.....and so i have asked for a more actual weapondata.ini

In weapondata.ini from weapons pack are 2049 lines listed (for WOE). Correct me, if I am wrong.

There are no new standard weapondata.ini in adition to jul 2006 weapons pack. Every pilot has his own weapondata.ini, I mean personal. We can not send you our weapondata.ini because we have different ones. My weapondata.ini is different to Wrenchs, Wrenchs weapondata.ini is different to USAFMTLs etc.

If I want send my weapondata.ini, I can send weapondata.dat too (if not, you can create new one with weapon editor), plus new skins and .lods (models) from my personal install added in weapondata.ini lines. You need new added .lods and skins (added by me as new weapons into weapondata.ini from jul 2006), not weapondata.ini only.

On the other hand, I can not send you .lods and skins, which I downloaded for my personal use, I thing. Correct me please, if I am wrong.

Again, there are not more actual standard weapondata.ini for us in addition to jul 2006 weaps pack. We need new weapons pack to get new extended standard weapondata.ini.

I am not english man too, but I hope you understand me. :rolleyes:

This is my opinion about your problem. If it is wrong, it will be corected by moderators, of course :haha:

Edited by kukulino

okay, here is what i need: i need the specail weapondata for the kfir´s and amokfloos tornado

Edited by dast24

okay, here is what i need: i need the specail weapondata for the kfir´s and amokfloos tornado

Okay, I know this won't sound helpful and perhaps make me look like a jerk, but why don't you d/l the Tornado and the Kfir and get the information yourself. They are included in the readme files that come with those planes.

And then you copy those weapon entries and add them manually to the weapondata file using a simple texteditor. It's not that difficult.