After being hit by a virus in October 13th (which erased everything on my external hard drive) and then having my modem die right after that, making me internetless for almost a month, I'm finally back on my PC and on the net with a new ISP.... DSL Extreme, running 8x faster than I was with earthlink at half the price, and am now able to finish my mods. Bad news is, it's the holiday seasons now and my work will be scheduling mandatory over time. Although, that's if I don't go AGR... which I am planning to do.

After being hit by a virus in October 13th (which erased everything on my external hard drive) and then having my modem die right after that, making me internetless for almost a month, I'm finally back on my PC and on the net with a new ISP.... DSL Extreme, running 8x faster than I was with earthlink at half the price, and am now able to finish my mods. Bad news is, it's the holiday seasons now and my work will be scheduling mandatory over time. Although, that's if I don't go AGR... which I am planning to do.

I think I'd go nuts if I had to go a month without the internet. Of course, that would leave me a lot more time to drink. :alcoholic:

You said something about going AGR? I had been assuming you are active duty...are you actually a TR?

FastCargo

You said something about going AGR? I had been assuming you are active duty...are you actually a TR?

FastCargo

Roger that.

Roger that.

Sounds like your unit is going to pick you up full time...congrats! I always though AGR was a better deal than the active...usually have more control over your fate.

Not ALWAYS true of course...

FastCargo

Sounds like your unit is going to pick you up full time...congrats! I always though AGR was a better deal than the active...usually have more control over your fate.

Not ALWAYS true of course...

FastCargo

Well, it depends on how they review my request (they said that they would do that). But if I do go full time, I'll be able to go to college again and get my degree in doing this stuff here.