Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

MiG-19 New 1024x Natural Metal Skin

MiG-19 New 1024x Natural Metal Skin

MiG-19 Farmer New 1024x1024 Natural Metal Skin

This is simply a re-do of the stock 3rd Wire MiG-19S Farmer-C skin into a larger, higher resolution unit. This is a simple replacement for you stock, itty-bitty ones. I call them 'semi-hirez', as they're only the 1024, which is a pretty good size for 98.6% of all the machines out there.

All the panel and rivet lines have been redrawn, and it's painted a generic 'natural metal' color.

Please see the enclosed readme for simple install instructions (nothing complicated this time!!! :haha: )

Enjoy!

Wrench

kevin stein

Thanks Wrench!! You just save me some work!!!! It is a very good skin man!! I love it.

P.S. Are you doing this for the MiG-17??

I should, I had to make a new template for the 17PF skin...I guess I'll do some clean-up on it (maybe add the gun blast-back stains).

BTW, that new 'semi-HiRez' skin is IN the 17PF upgrade pak a few posts below.

I've already tested it on the Fresco, and it ain't so bad. It's also in 1024x1024.

Wrench

kevin stein

Another great work! As usual, Wrench :yes:

We are waiting for Fubars new FM. With your skin and Fubars FM Mig-19S will be like young lion again :clapping:

Thanx Wrench :ok:

Thanks Wrench!! You just save me some work!!!! It is a very good skin man!! I love it.

P.S. Are you doing this for the MiG-17??

Volks made some excellent 1024 mig-17 skins years ago.I have no idea where they are but they were great I use them as my stock 17 skins in all my installs.If anyone has a way to get intouch with him they should by all rights be uploaded here.Great stuff wrench.Many thanks the 19 really needed a face lift.

Edited by whiteknight06604

I plan on uploading the 17's templates, along with new ones for the Su-7 sometime later tonight.

Wrench

kevin stein

Thanks for the new skin Wrench, major improvement.