Sign in to follow this  

You need help to animate?....to export too is easy...what you need to know?

Russ

if u can reply, i will be in debt with u!!!

i don't know exactly how to animate. the example by mystang was a good one, but, p.e.when i have the main gear to be retracted,how can i group them to move simultaneously?or they must belong just in the same animation?

another point is,when i have to work with sliding members.i didn't understand the sliders of 3d studio max and their function.when i make a group of this kind, sometimes they do the rotation around a different pivot point and the animation sucks!!!

is that upper right one what i think it is??? a freakin IV ??? tooo cooooooool

yes,it's a mirage IV!!!in general,if there's someone who can complete thiese aircraft, i can upload them.i have some more in progress,s2b buccaneer, av-8 family,yak38,rafale m and typhoon(and 2-3 fictional).

Guest capun
if u can reply, i will be in debt with u!!!

i don't know exactly how to animate. the example by mystang was a good one, but, p.e.when i have the main gear to be retracted,how can i group them to move simultaneously?or they must belong just in the same animation?

another point is,when i have to work with sliding members.i didn't understand the sliders of 3d studio max and their function.when i make a group of this kind, sometimes they do the rotation around a different pivot point and the animation sucks!!!

First of all, have you read the ThirdWire Exporter Notes? It's a must to set everything properly first.

I think it's best to take this off the forum and do it via email. I am willing to help you but I am just too busy to take on more projects.

Contact me by email at

capun1950 (at) yahoo (dot) com

I can give you some pointers and animate one gear so you can use it as an example. But first read up on the exporter notes, it helps eliminate most basic 3D model issues.

I can help as well. Having just finished animating the landing gear in the T-38, I learned a LOT. It's a fairly tedious process, involving proper linking, reseting xform, and in some cases, frame by frame keying.

FastCargo

If you want me to animate some landing gear to show you how to...send me a basic model to...

Russouk2004ATntlworldDOTcom

I'll help you skin a Mirage 2000C or N if you'd like...

i did my best!!!have a look and tell me what is wrong!!!please contact me at

alex_soukos(at)hotmail(dot)com

Just a friendly note aleks, don't type your literal email address. Spambots roam the internet and find email addresses, and spam you, so if you did what russouk2004 did, or what I edited, it helps to cut down the crap in the inbox.... :smile:

:blink:

MORE MIRAGES! :good: