Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Screenshots don't do it justice

Here it is, my first screenshot from my preview build. Take a look at the detail on this SU-25 cockpit, and keep in mind this shot was taken on an old original Radeon AIW 32Meg card (haven't dropped my new R9600Pro in yet):

Su_25Cockpit1.jpg

Look at the reflections in the HUD glass as well as the canopy glass. As you pan the around the cockpit the detail is amazing! All I can say is the screenshots and vids have not done this game justice, and I don't even have a good vidcard installed yet. I don't want to give away too much yet since I just started messing with it, but all I can say so far is Wow! Stay tuned...

So wait a minute! those are 3D pits? Your kidding?

That's amazing they look better than FS2002 2D pits. Very cool. Gives you a real sense of depth. Thanks for the screenshot Jeff. :wink:

MadJeff,

Are you only allowed to release screenshots with your review?

I've been very interested in seeing a high res video from the game (the ones on the net are kind of pixelated and really, IMHO, do not show how awesome this sim will look and feel). So, if you can put a video up in high res, we'd appreciate it.

If not, I'm sure you'll do a great preview of the sim. Perhaps you can put up a warstory with screenshots as others have done? I always enjoy those.

WOW! That is an amazing pit shot. :shock:

Hey Jeff, some suggestions...

Try some multiplay with USAFMTL and tell us how it goes. Give us the low down on SAM's, I heard they tend to focus on the host more than anyone else, and run a flight with lots of ground objects, see what the lag is like. And when ya get a chance, maybe some of your impressions on the editor. Thats a big one with me.

Man, cant wait...cant wait... :wink: