• Ace combat 2
    • Ace combat 3
    • Ace combat 4
    • Ace combat 5
    • Ace combat X
    • Ace combat 6
    • Ace Combat Zero

\o/

they never release here! any ace combat! Never!

i need to spend my money importing! thats a f*(&(*&¨*¨*&¨* S&¨*%¨**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE NAMCO AND SONY!

What!?!? Sony screwd AC3 with Namco?

:rofl: you never ask yourself why your friend's AC3 have anime sequences, dialogues and yours not?!?!?

Edited by Silverbolt

\o/

they never release here! any ace combat! Never!

i need to spend my money importing! thats a f*(&(*&¨*¨*&¨* S&¨*%¨**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE NAMCO AND SONY!

Of course, Namco and Sony know how bad is the market here in South America - only the pirates earn money downloading illegal software and selling them in the "camelôs".... a hopeless situation.

Well its true that pirates are almost 90% cheaper than original, but if they lower d price of original, example: from 50$ to 15 or 10$ there will be no more illegal downloads. And u forgot to add Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War for vote.

yeah, i ask for a moderator add this option, but he does not :(

yeah, i ask for a moderator add this option, but he does not :(

Yeah, I think once the poll is up and running you can't edit it. It'd have to be added to a new one and posted again.

Yeah, I think once the poll is up and running you can't edit it. It'd have to be added to a new one and posted again.

:good:

but i remember when i make that Poll abou wich type of song the people like... i forgot to put in options "Blues and Jazz" than a moderator edit and was all fine.

remembering the good old times ;)

Wow... that takes me back! I think I was in high school when I had that one... That was the one that got me into the series...

I remember that from 7 months ago.

:good:

but i remember when i make that Poll abou wich type of song the people like... i forgot to put in options "Blues and Jazz" than a moderator edit and was all fine.

Actually, I JUST figured out how to do it.

Fixed.

FastCargo

Actually, I JUST figured out how to do it.

Fixed.

FastCargo

Thanks FC. :good:

I like them all they are great arcade style games, the later 4 up look great the 1 on 360 is gorgoues. The stories on the last 3 or 4 are cool and make it more interesting.

Hmmmm a toughy cause I like 5 and Zero. Only part about 5 i didnt like is that your wingmen would not stop whining! I hope they make another for PS3 but I believe Tom Clancy's HAWX is an Ace Combat Killer and will be a better game in some aspects

What? 99 missiles? wow how does a plane hold all those weapons? :blink: lol

Definitely Zero. Best final boss of any of the games, because it was a final boss that you had a lot of attachment to, not just some generic super weapon thrown in. Plus the whole knights jousting sort of battle to finish off an already knight based game was awesome. Also, beginning and ending with "Here comes the snow", so cool.