Sign in to follow this  
HrntFixr

Bad to the ...........

Repeatedly, and without mercy!

What is it about songs from that era that just stick in the brain?

:dntknw:

That era was so great, as far as music goes.

Just take a look how meny comebacks you got coming.

The F-15's just to name one..... sorry... the Eagles. I love them. :clapping:

There new "Long Road Out Of Eden" Masterpiece!!! :ok:

Hmmm...what an interesting taste in music...I like the '80s better myself, and if this BONE project does make it to mass release, then rest assured if I get it will be flying 8 feet off the deck at Mach Snot with "Rock You Like a Hurricane" way too loud for the neighbors going (after some evildamncommbuilding)

Wait a minute...

531 Ghost Offline

Forums Moderator

Loc: MCAS Camp Pendleton

At SimHQ...no wonder you were defensive...had no idea...

Guest 531_Ghost

Got nothing to do with my "status" there at SimHQ Sparky. As you may have seen, in that thread, things are moving along pretty nicely, after a couple "adjustments". As you see, I have the same "status" over here too. I'm pretty even handed and fair. If anybody, regardless of who they are, member, moderator or admin steps on or over the line, here or there, I handle it, the best way I can. The result, as you see in that thread has turned into sharing of information. As I hope it would here. Rather than bashing the modder at his attempt to do a mod. Okay? We still on for that beer?

Guest 531_Ghost

LOL 1982

man, they are trying to make Gate 2 street legit...built some Music Center of the arts thing at four-corners...in fact they tore 4-corners down and quite a few of the "bars" are gone now as well

Yeah, and it's a shame. You had some great pics.

You point to the only irritation that I have from this forum. I, too, am a bit put off by the rivit counters and just want all modders to know that you are creative artists. You are the leading edge of our community and the genious behind what makes this sim and forum so much fun. All the rest of us are greatly appreciative REMFs (Rear Echelon Mother F*****s). About the best we can do is applaud a wonderful effort since we don't have the tools, time or ability to do it ourselves. It pains me no end to read a BnM (bitch and moan) note from anyone and in some, sadly, I see just jealousy. I hope that our modders will continue to realize that we have to put up with camp followers along with the good troops. Please, don't be offended by the toads, just consider the source.

Wow, the response over there is underwhelming.

Mine was the last since 2 days ago? Odd...

:blink:

Guest 531_Ghost

Awwwww come on Sparky, check yer link :biggrin:

Heck...that could be it since I was gone for like 9 months...thought it was from all of the "WhineHQ" jokes that I made...