Hey, I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full. Anyway, I have made a fictional IDF skin for the F-106A Delta Dart, and I used your 94th TFS skin as a base. Because of this, I need your permission to upload.

I also got the camouflage colors from the Mirage Factory's IAI Kfir C7; and I used the camo pattern on that wing as inspiration for the camo pattern on my skin's wing. Since it's fairly obvious that that would warrant a need for a go-ahead, who would I contact about that? :dntknw:

The email to Pasko about permission is already in the- the mail? The e-mail? :blink: The system of tubes? Uh, whatever. It's sent.

Here's a vogue shot:

e34b9879.png

Longestpants, repaints are fair game as long as you include the original creator in the readme. So I know C5 won't have an issue with it at all and he will greatly apprecaite you took the time to ask.

Oh.

Excellent! I guess I'll upload then.

Edited by Longestpants

Like USAFMTL said, no problem! Good looking skin.

Like USAFMTL said, no problem! Good looking skin.

Hey, thanks!

EDIT: I should submit this to the IAF tracker...

Edited by Longestpants