Hi I'm new around here, and am glad your tornado is working fine with that fix now.

I've been modding SF,WoV and WoE heavily in the last few weeks and have downloaded a toon of stuff from here but also from other sites. I know I downloaded a Tornado package at some point but also got a couple of individual Tornado Downloads. Never had any CTD problems with them. But a couple of them did have an issue with the airbrake where they would go into a spin when you opened them. I'm by not a modder by any means but have learned a lot in the last few weeks in this forums. And was able to fix it, it was caused because the right-hand airbrake was actually set to give a negative drag value in the sabe amount as the left-hand airbrake was giving it a positive value.

Other than that nearly all my tornados Have they're A-A gunsight pointing to high. I was able to fix this but I haven't reviewed them all yet. And haven't found the time to implement the proper fix I found in the forum reviewing the AI aim angles as well.

I'm sorry if I'm a bit off topic but I thought since we are talking of Tornados....

Well I have some other Interesting finds as well that I would like to share (maybe they're not finds at all) but thats for another topic.

Well this was my first post, so... go easy on me.