Sign in to follow this  
Canadair

Noseart and numbers

yahoo got it working....but the nose art appears under the splitter plate on my F-4M

guess i need to alter this line....

Position=6.25,0.05

hints please ie which is vertical and which is horizontal...thanks

yahoo got it working....but the nose art appears under the splitter plate on my F-4M

guess i need to alter this line....

Position=6.25,0.05

hints please ie which is vertical and which is horizontal...thanks

I us this entry

[Decal007]

MeshName=splitter_plate_left

DecalLevel=2

DecalFacing=LEFT

FilenameFormat=f-4e/tancamo/d/nart

Position=5.995,-.141

Rotation=00.0

Scale=0.80

DecalMaxLOD=3

where tancamo is the name of the folder where the decals folder D is located

by the way; anything I am missing? I got those from the F_15 desert pink, and the b-29 and the atomic b-29, anything else?

What I meant is : are there more cuties hidden in your wrench toolbox?

The PTO P-55 Ascender, generic metal P-51D. You'll find a lot of repeats, so you'll have to view each one to edit out the duplicates.

I'm thinking perhaps I should release the Stargate/Sci-Fi pak that I'e got for the F-302 Mongoose....lots of 'egyptian-ish' styles (agains, some reused), and several new. They just don't show on the Mongoose, as it needs a new nose mesh cut to apply them to

I particulary like the 'Carter of Egypt' one...as in Samantha Carter.... :haha: (well, before she plumped out as seen in SG:Atlantis). A verrrryyy nice nearly nude Jessica Alba fake.... Plus, the various 'classic' cartoon types -Duck Dodgers characters, Leela from 'Futurarama', Cartmam from South Park ("Screw you guys..I"m killing G'aould") etc, etc, etc. Of course, the classic Petty, Vargas, all the greats...

Wrench

kevin stein

The PTO P-55 Ascender, generic metal P-51D. You'll find a lot of repeats, so you'll have to view each one to edit out the duplicates.

I'm thinking perhaps I should release the Stargate/Sci-Fi pak that I'e got for the F-302 Mongoose....lots of 'egyptian-ish' styles (agains, some reused), and several new. They just don't show on the Mongoose, as it needs a new nose mesh cut to apply them to

I particulary like the 'Carter of Egypt' one...as in Samantha Carter.... :haha: (well, before she plumped out as seen in SG:Atlantis). A verrrryyy nice nearly nude Jessica Alba fake.... Plus, the various 'classic' cartoon types -Duck Dodgers characters, Leela from 'Futurarama', Cartmam from South Park ("Screw you guys..I"m killing G'aould") etc, etc, etc. Of course, the classic Petty, Vargas, all the greats...

Wrench

kevin stein

Yes please Mr Gardener..more Flowers...

I

That is not an hardship

I did something wrong...none of the decals are showing up...not even the nations roundels...please help

I did something wrong...none of the decals are showing up...not even the nations roundels...please help

That could be a problem with the decal pathname. Open the decal.ini and check whether its pathname does match with your folder structure.

copy/past the decal.ini here, using the quote box above, it'll keep any [ ] tags intact

More than likely, a pathway problem.

Now would be a good time to check out the revamped Knowledge Base, and find the decals tutorial; which is probaly also in the downloads section someplace....

Wrench

kevin stein

Wrench

kevin stein

arf arf :biggrin: :yes: :biggrin:

I mean with the initial texture--I just downloaded the file and installed it into the stock F-15A in WOE

I mean with the initial texture--I just downloaded the file and installed it into the stock F-15A in WOE

That's the decal pathway for Wrench's Desert Pink skin:

[Decal0xx]

FilenameFormat=Eagle_FGR1/DS/LVInsig

If you want to use it with the stock WOE F-15A you would need to change it to:

[Decal0xx]

FilenameFormat=F-15A/DS/LVInsig

otherwise the decals won't show up because the game is looking for them in the wrong location.

And that's exactly why I have placed the decals for my Spitfire skins in a separate folder.

Edited by Gocad