Sign in to follow this  
Dave

F-16I for Wings Over Israel

I don't know any other users of the F-16 who use non-droppable tanks. As far as why, I have heard simply it's because any fighting the Sufa would do would probably be over Israel and they don't want tanks dropping on their heads. I have no idea if that's true or not.

As far as the loading screen issue goes, it now makes sense. The CFTs and center drop tank are two different kinds of fuel tank. Because the sim always tries to load the same thing for every weapon groupID, when the loadout.ini overrides that, you'll get what you see in the loadout screen.

FC

Thank you for the information!

I am really enjoying this game.

With all the ini stuff it is sometimes very difficult to find the failure but when you´ve got it is really satisfying.

I just start to understand the inner workings of the game and there are many question that come up from time to time but i swear i will read the knowledge base !! ;-)

TG