Sign in to follow this  
Inferno

8/14 A-10 video

Nice vid. Music from

"the Rock" was a nice touch.

I have a question for Dice though. Does the A10 has a Bitchin Betty like that? I am guessing it has audible tones for things like stall, terrain, etc but it sounds like the "betty" is the same for all aircraft in LOMAC. Is she different for each aircraft??

I'm not Dice but I do think the F-16 and A-10 have the same Betty voice, which I realize does not really answer your question. I'm also hoping they differentiate the in cockpit warnings in the F-15 and A-10, if that is the case IRL.

Here's a nise article I stole from the UBI forum.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/6682/erica.html

Her site- http://www.eleinc.com/erica.shtml

It wasn't supposed to be seen (the lomac2 vid)

Soo don't waste your time going there.

info from the thread:

Author:  De_Janitor

Date:  08/15/03 08:46AM  

Dammit guys. That wasn't approved. That was the half completed vid for goodness sake! Cease and dessist IMMEDIATELY!

Is this what the community has come to? All they can think about is what they want? Can't you all wait?!

I know you all are excited as we are but I'm not even remotely done with this vid and it doesn't even show the academics because it's a low res draft = that's right DRAFT of what the video was supposed to be before the editor crashed and corrupted the original!

Tell me something Rindertefeul - if it wasn't posted on our site officially, WHY would you think it would be meant for you? This changes everything.

De Janitor

It will be available again when it's done within 4-5 day's.

Guest MrMudd

I am disappointed on the behavior Concerning this "unauthorised" posting at the UBIsoft LOMAC General forum. This damages a relationship of trust and courtesy between PCARENA, UBISOFT-Eagle Dynamics and above all the Fans of this highly anticipated product.

It also does not look well upon us as a community and a website to be assisting in the posting of information that may not be welcome by the Original authors.

This clearly cuts the Cake for instant gratification for personal gain.

Is this what the Lomac Community is comeing down too?

Actions like this will only hurt us for updates and rewards, by those putting the "Sweat Equity" into this project.

I think we all need to Climb, Conserve and Reflect as a community.

Nice vid. Music from  

"the Rock" was a nice touch.

I have a question for Dice though. Does the A10 has a Bitchin Betty like that? I am guessing it has audible tones for things like stall, terrain, etc but it sounds like the "betty" is the same for all aircraft in LOMAC. Is she different for each aircraft??

Man looks like I have some catching-up to do this morning! Seawolf, The A-10 does have Bitchin' Betty which came with the LASTE mod of the early 90s, there is pull-up, AOA, and speedbrake (off the top of my head).

IN fact here's a email the System Program Director recived (and passed along to me) during OIF....

betty.jpg

Most every aircraft has a different person as bitchin betty depending on who built the aircraft and when it was built.