Sign in to follow this  
GodSaveTheUSA73

Starforce code (and no i didn't steal it)

i patched it with 1.12b and it says i need a key code in order to play..where can i find it?

Email the ED guys and they will send it to you.

Starforce...what a great way to treat your customers.

I don't like SF any more than the next guy, but I have 19 in my squadron and none of us has had a problem with it.

I ASSOCIATE STARFORCE WITH HEMROIDS...........IT CAN BE A REAL PA :angry2: IN IN THE BUTT..

Just a quick question. Do you have the disk version of the game or the digital download? There are two patches, and you have to make sure that you have the right one installed. The same thing happened to me. Lucky for me I didn't have any mods or skins installed so I just uninstalled the patch and the game (make sure that you delete the folder afterwards) then reinstalled the sim. After I installed the Flaming Cliffs addon, i made sure that I downloaded the correct 1.12b patch for my disk install. After I did that the game ran with no problems.

i'm not sure which patch..it just says 1.12b..i have a the disk version of the game...how can i find out which one is for that...or can i have a link to it? .and i will email ED and get one thank you.

Edited by GodSaveTheUSA73