• Announcements

• Erik

26 September - Maintenance Notification   09/21/2024

CombatACE.com will be offline this upcoming Thursday morning, September 26, 2024. The duration of this event will be 4-5 hours. Our website will be unavailable and return an error during that time. Maintenance of our equipment is unavoidable, and this downtime will allow the opportunity to replace worn and damaged fans, power supply units, and thermal paste throughout all our equipment. Thank you for reading our maintenance advisory.
Sign in to follow this  
Johan217

1950's style pilot skin?

I'm looking a pilot skin suitable for the 1950/60's, as the one in WOI looks too modern. I can't seem to find any in the downloads section here.

I mean this:

gil60.jpg

http://wrench1smog.com/pilots/europilot.rar

this is the best you can find!

also I've opened a post here to realize more pilots i hope that we can form a team for the other types development!

there are many gaps to fill in the various era'a cockpits!

ex. this is my mc3a suited pilot for the high altitude usaf planes through 50's to 60's u2 and century series planes.

It's just for personal purpose,not for greed but the author of the original model don't want to use this for shareware!

Actually, I think this is the one you want....

iaf_1950s.jpg

Like they said, down near the bottom of the page, just above the 'removed' pilots

Wrench

kevin stein

Actually, I think this is the one you want....

It is... as far as the overall and life vest is concerned, but with the older style helmet of the Euro pilot :)

You can make the mod for youself, but the original author might have issues with them being distributed. The IDF50s Pilot and the Euro pilot got a 'special dispensation' to allow them to remain up for download and use.

That was the deal.

Now, having said that, my suggestions would be to possibly use the helmet/visor set up from the 'geneau' (sp?) that came with one of the French jets -can't remember which, or off my "RedAir1" guy. Might want to have a look at the 'Argentine Pilot' over at my site as well. They have the old style exposed, slides-over-the-top kind of visor.

Wrench

kevin stein