I run a 19" flat Panel with my Wings Over Vietnam and try to get the chase view up. When it comes up, only half the jet shows on my screen. Do I have my screen settings off or is this really what the chase view looks like?

is your game all patched up to the current standard? Also, does the camera split your plane in half graphically (so you can see the inside), or is part of the plane just out of your field of view?

I only get half the plane. I'll use the mouse and get a good view, but it isn't a chase view like in MS Flight Simulator. (You are right behind the plane)

Also, as an example, I will move the mouse when I am coming in for a Landing and cannot get a full view of the Aircraft. It also goes right back to the same half view about a second after I move it.

When I go back to Cockpit view, my view is also a bit to the right. I have to move my mouse to the left to square up my gauges and HUD. Thankfully in this mode, the view doesn't switch back to the off to the right view.

I keep wondering if my screen is too big...like the game has to be downsized a bit. I'm not a computer whiz so I'm probably not making sense, but it seems very odd that the game would detail out specific squadrons on an aircraft, and then cheat you out of the view.

I have to be doing something wrong....The game runs great, but I'm apprehensive about changing something and screwing it up.

Oh, and No patches...it's Graphically cut in half too, with an F4E Model I see the left wing half the fuselage, and the left exhaust. I move the mouse, and it's like sorry, you only get to see half.

Oh, and No patches...it's Graphically cut in half too, with an F4E Model I see the left wing half the fuselage, and the left exhaust. I move the mouse, and it's like sorry, you only get to see half.

Well first install the patches and see if it persists. I am running a 22in HD wide screen and it works fine. What is your computer specs?

Guest Bounder

"Well first install the patches and see if it persists. I am running a 22in HD wide screen and it works fine. "

Iam running on a 36in screen and NP

"Well first install the patches and see if it persists. I am running a 22in HD wide screen and it works fine. "

Iam running on a 36in screen and NP

WOW 36IN, Nice!

Guest Bounder

Trust me Bro it is :good: Its actually a 36in HDTV with a built in ATI card tie that into my Nvida 8800,well lets just say life is good!