Is it possible to have a clearer explanation of those parameterS?

StartGroundOffensive=2

StartInterdiction=5

also n case normalsupplyrate= is not specified,(as in most downloadable campaings) what is the default value?

I would go to the 3rd Wire forum and ask TK. I wish he would explain alot of the campaign parameters.

I would go to the 3rd Wire forum and ask TK. I wish he would explain alot of the campaign parameters.

already posted dave

already posted dave

Good deal man, thanks. I would make more campaigns if knew what some of those parameters were.

Good deal man, thanks. I would make more campaigns if knew what some of those parameters were.

I bang my head daily with campaigns, hence my frustation with the whole "guided weapons" s**t

I bang my head daily with campaigns, hence my frustation with the whole "guided weapons" s**t

Well I can say this though, I like his campaigns because they are dynamic. What you do in the campaign has more to do with how it goes that what the other flights go. Load your flights up and go bomb the crap out of something, don't worry about what the others flights do. You got to let that go man. Because you are the only beating that drum since the series started. Others have noticed it, but it hasn't stopped anyone from flying it or modding it. Not in the least bit.

StartGroundOffensive is the number of days after the campaign start date that the force will begin ground offensives. This is of course also dependant on the their being enough supplies to start an offensive. Note that this is calendar days, not number of missions flown.

StartInterdiction is the same as above, but for Armed Recon missions. I have never had one in a campaign. TK posted awhile back that we should get them, but it depends on how close Truck routes are defined to the current front line. I was about to start experimenting while I'm working on the Desert Storm campaigns.

I don't understand your frustration with the guided weapon issue. TK replied to your post on his forums, and told you why it hasn't been fixed yet. Let it go.

Edited by JSF_Aggie