Sign in to follow this  

It seems thrown by hyphens/dashes. Using names is less problematic, assuming the mod is listed with its name, of course.

Does IPB allow adding search keywords to individual downloads?

Ok then we will look at the Wiki thing. Could be something good here.

I thought it was all a bit invloved when I looked at it last with lots of pages to mill through to find what you're looking for but this is only my opinion.

I thought it was all a bit invloved when I looked at it last with lots of pages to mill through to find what you're looking for but this is only my opinion.

A well run Wiki is very easy to use.

A well run Wiki is very easy to use.

O.K I bow to your superior knowledge. I guess I'll have to wait to see how this would work here if it's done. :worship::biggrin:

O.K I bow to your superior knowledge. I guess I'll have to wait to see how this would work here if it's done.

I guess I should qualify my statement. A well run wiki is very to easy to use as long as the person using it is capable of developing a reasonably good search word or phrase and clicking on the appropriate button. :ohmy:

I guess I should qualify my statement. A well run wiki is very to easy to use as long as the person using it is capable of developing a reasonably good search word or phrase and clicking on the appropriate button. :ohmy:

Ah..well this rules me out then. :rofl:

"A well run Wiki is very easy to use."

I concur, look at "wookiepedia", until (though more likely never) we get a hold of the Holicron, it is very nicely done...no doubt J/M knows more, but we dont all have his dedication.