Sign in to follow this  
kout

Probably a stupid question...

The topic description says it all - if added the ASW, SoCal, Desert and GermanyCE terrains to the \terrain folder in WOI, but they don't show up in single missions. I'm probably doing something very basic wrong here. I searched but I couldn't find a topic addressing this issue. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Every terrain needs a specialt *.cat file. Israel needs the one from SFP1. You need to place the Terrain.cat in the new terrain folder. Don`t forget to rename it. But I think this was decribed in the terrain readme!!!! ;-)

Strange, I quite litterally just dropped the folders in to terrains and it worked, no tweaking nothing.

Every terrain needs a specialt *.cat file. Israel needs the one from SFP1. You need to place the Terrain.cat in the new terrain folder. Don`t forget to rename it. But I think this was decribed in the terrain readme!!!! ;-)

I copied the Desert folder and added the pointer to the terrain .ini ===> ..\Desert\Desert.cat (or doesn't that work anymore in WoI?)

Strange, I quite litterally just dropped the folders in to terrains and it worked, no tweaking nothing.

That's my experience with SF and WoE as well.

Oops - problem solved. I had copied the entire WoI folder for modding purposes (including a short cut), but of course the short cut still pointed to the unmodded WoI folder. Thanks everyone for their assistance!

Speaking of Southern California, has anyone found this easter egg yet???

socal_easter-egg.jpg

If you know what it is, you'll know where to look... :haha:

Wrench

kevin stein