Sign in to follow this  
Old Crow

Questions regarding Pacific Fighters

Hi, I saw a Pacific Fighters CD in a retail store and read some reviews, viewed some videos and screenshots. I'm planning to buy PF, but I got a couple questions. Will it run at a 128mb video card without hanging? Thanks

-Arlo

Edited by Old Crow

Well It used to on my old GF TI4400. But video memory tells a very small part of the story it really only influences how big a texture the video card can use.

But why go for Pacific Fighters? why mot get the all collection in the all in one package IL-2 1946 sturmovick over manchuria?

I hear it can be had by a mere 15 euros/bucks.

Thanks for answering lxsapper. Well I saw an IL-2 Collection while I was browsing in the store, but soon it disappeared. But I'll take the suggestion and try finding a collection.

-Arlo

I'm running it on my FX 5500 PCI 128 Mb card and with 1.5 gigs of ram. I dont get the super duper detailed water, but i can run most things on high or excellent. Pretty decent frame rate as well. The only time i see minor slow downs are when i have over 25 planes in the air and all shooting at once.

Edited by bucklehead101