Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

For SeaWolf.....Anchors..I mean Eagles away

Guest MrMudd
Seawolf said:

Good thing thats a Russian Carrier, because if you had desicrated an American carrier with that flemsy Air Force glider Chief and I would put a hurtin on ya. lol :wink:  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I earned my Eagle Globe and Anchor, BloodStripe, Shellback

while you were still peddling the Schwinn around the Block... 8)

ScreenShot_794.sized.jpg

ScreenShot_793.sized.jpg

ScreenShot_798.sized.jpg

ScreenShot_797.sized.jpg

ScreenShot_796.sized.jpg

ScreenShot_803.sized.jpg

Guest MrMudd

Now i need to see what these carriers will do in a rough sea state...I hope that is modeled as well.

Pitching and Rolling decks!

Damn Mudd I thought you were prior Air Force my Friend I had no Idea you were USMC. My Apologies sir and feel free to keel haul me as you see fit.lol.

<S> sir

:wink:

Guest MrMudd

Yep prior Marine reserve infantry Grunt during my college years, with a 6month West Pac and a few overseas 2 week training squares filled.

But i am a Zo0mie these days

ah man am I going to catch hell for this, but what is a zoomie? LOL

btw- what is your background as a pilot? there isnt much in your bio and I think someone mentioned wild weasel at some point, but it would be kool to know a little more if you could.

lol, oh, all the sudden you offer appolgies, now that he's a Marine, not in the Air Force? While I realize many people say the AF is easier than most other branches, it is still a crucal part of the Military as a whole. So, make fun of them all you want, just don't lose site of thier importance :)

Raptor, its not quite like that.lol

The Navy and Marine Corps are a lot closer than to the other branches. We used to kid about the air force, but they do get some neat toys to play with.

It's actually funny because Naval Aviators say that Flairing on landing is like squating to pee.LOL :wink:

Stalker, Great pic dude but what the pic doesnt show is the fact that the room with all the chics is actually a USAF barraks.LMAO :lol: j/k I know it gets rough in the air force, every now and then the moca machine breaks down. :wink:

As a surface warfare officer (destroyer navy) assigned to a Nimitz class carrier, I'd just roll my eyes when I heard the pilots griping that the cappucino machine was shut down (well, only between meals - !) and then whining that the actually had to take navy showers (like oh say the REST of the navy!).

My goodness - they never knew how good they had it. Trust me, the carrier is never without mail, fresh fruit and vegetables, or the weekly "safety stand down" (aka -a "day off" for the aviators - the REST of the ship still turns to).

We even had a tradition - every Friday night before coming into port we got to have surf and turf - steak and shrimp! Thank you, American taxpayers!

There's a lot of creature features on those things, but STILL aviators find stuff to gripe about. Not to say I never griped, but I appreciated the bennies, believe you me.

well I dont envy the frigates and subs. It sure was nice on the carrier compared to other ships, but its a tradeoff since that flight deck is so dangerous.