Sign in to follow this  
Przybysz

WINGS OVER POLAND CAMPAIGN (ONLY POL)

Witam rodacy :biggrin:

Od niedawna pracuje nad projektem o nazwie Wings Over Poland mianowićie nad kampanią rozgrywaną w Europie środkowo-wschodniej i tutaj wychodzę z następującą propozycją...

Postanowiłem przeprowadzić taką małą "burzę mózgów" i chciałbym wiedzieć co o tym pomyśle sądzicie...

Jako że chciałbym aby projekt był "ogólnonarodowy" to czekam na wasze scenarjusze,pomysły, przemyślenia, propozycje, sugestie,pomoc itp

Jako że jestem początkujący w tym fachu i sam wielu rzeczy jeszcze się uczę taka wasza pomoc będzie bezcenna...

Oczywiście miejsce na "liście płac" gwarantowane ;)

Świetny pomysł aczkolwiek jest kilka podstawowych problemów. Po pierwsze teren przedstawiony w WoE (to chyba logiczne że kampania musi dotyczyć tej wersji gry) jest słabo przedstawiony jeżeli chodzi o nasz kraj, w WoE jest tylko fragment terenu Polski, o kiepsko zrobionych miastach i lotniskach czy ich braku nawet nie wspomnę. Kolejna kwestia to lata w jakich ma się toczyć krótko mówiąc jakiej ery będą to maszyny, nowoczesne F-16, MiG-29, Su-22, czy coś starszego Mig-21/23 , Su-7 ? O ile mamy dobrze przedstawiony park maszyn starszych o tyle jest problem z nowszymi, nigdzie chyba nie ma naszej wersji F-16c/d bl52+, a model Miga jest dość kiepski, podobnie z Su-22, do tego dochodzą odpowiednie skiny.

Guys!

How much I appreciate you being on the forum, I do not think it is intended to create

small separate "clubs" by ignoring the basic rule of English as board language. On this site

there are other places where you can do this.

Hope not to sound like a moderator, but although I sometimes have the urge to speak

Dutch to some others here on the board, I do not do this as I think it is impolite

because you separate yourself.

Consider switching to English and let all members enjoy!

Cheers!

Muesli

Yeah, I agree. This looks like it could be an interesting scenario.

Guys!

How much I appreciate you being on the forum, I do not think it is intended to create

small separate "clubs" by ignoring the basic rule of English as board language. On this site

Sorry but we doesn't have polish language forum.

Jeśli chodzi o stronę faubularną kampanii to kampania będzie całkowicie fikcyjna.

Wstępna wersja scenarjusza...

Jest początek lat 90-tych w Polsce nadal rządzą komuniści, zimna wojna ośiąga swoje apogeum i konflikt wisi w powietrzu.

W obliczu narastającego zagrożenia ze strony sił Układu Warszawskiego siły NATO organizują prewencyjny atak na ZSRR i jego sojuszników (w tym na Polskę). Na odwet nie trzeba długo czekać i tak zaczyna się konflikt...

Oczywiście wcielamy się w pilota Polskich sił powietrznych lub w pilota jednego z krajów Układu Warszawskiego albo wskakujemy w kokpit jednego z myśliwców NATO i wyruszamy na wojnę przeciwko komunistom...

To na razie tyle jeśli chodzi o stronę fabularną ale ten pomysł z kampanią POL vs Białoruś nie jest zły tak wieć fabuła ma drugorzędne znaczenie bardziej ważna jest strona techniczna tak jak mówił ArtuR bardzo ciężko będzie jeśli chodzi o nowe maszyny ze starymi jest już troche lepiej...

Ale to na razie tyle...

Czekam na dalsze pomysły, sugestje,opinię,rady bo póki co to zbieram ekipe do projektu i opracowuje jakieś wstępne załozenia...tak wieć rodacy...pomożecie?? :biggrin: :yes:

Sorry but we doesn't have polish language forum.

Did you ask admins? We have many polish members here on CA.

ArtuR mam też taki pomysł aby zrobić jednak kampanię POL vs Białoruś tylko na trochę zmienionych zasadach. Pisałeś ze jest problem z nowszymi maszynami Polskiego Lotnictwa. Ok rozumiem. A co powiesz na to aby niektóre maszyny "zastąpić"?? Np co powiecie na F-15A Eagle, F-16 Blk1, F-4C w Polskim lotnictwie?? Wkońcu nie musimy się trzymać jakiś utartych schematów. :biggrin: O ile maszyny i skiny to jeszcze nie jest taki wielki problem to jak pisałeś z mapą juz będą problemy :(

No chyba że dało by radę zaangażować w ten projekt kogoś z forum i ten ktoś (o ile by chciał) wykonałby teren na którym będą toczyć się działania wojenne.

sry za błąd ArturR

zwracam honor... :blush:

Edited by Przybysz

Yes.....on..Yes....good idea....... :biggrin:

But...what is the idea :blink:

I don't know any polish :dntknw:

Polska vs. Obwód Kalingradzki ( Polska agr.)

Tja, our polish friends. Thats reminds me on the good old story, that the polish wanted to conquere this land, that now is know as Kaliningrad area, some hundred years ago, in the medieval. But the people who setteled there, they were called the Pruzzen, dont wanted to come under the polish regime. So the protected themself very successfully and pushed the polish knights away. The polish attacked the pruzzen again and again and again and the only result were bloody polish heads.

Its a typical polish problem of polish selfdeception, the believing to be powerfull lions but to be in reality only weak poodles. But the polish poodle was clever. He called real wolfes to conquer the land of the Pruzzen, he called the Deutschritterorden, the knights of the german order. The germans build the fortress Marienburg and from this fortress they started crusades against Pruzzi, fought around 50 years. Then they hold Pruzzia in their hands. Now the polish poodles came to the german knights and said: Okay, thank you that you have taken Pruzzia, now hand it over and go home.

But the knights of the german order were much cleverer than the polish poodle. Before they had started the conquest of Pruzzia they went to the pope and got the permission to keep all land that was conquered during the crusades agains Pruzzia. So the law was on the german side and to poodle went home with haning ears.

The polish poodle was fooled and from this time the polish hated the germans, up today, in the strong knowledge of their inferiority.

And now our polish friends want to play it again. But now they want to bite the russian bear instead the pruzzen. And we all know how this would end, with bloody polish heads.

Also the poodles will have to call support again. The german wolfes or the american eagles?

But beware little poodle wolf or eagle will fool you again.

Gepard I do not know whole English language. :read::sorry:

If you wrote in Polish language :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::mellow:

The lingua franca of this forum is english. Its the language all people here more or less understand. If you want to speak in your own language then you should ask the administrator wheter he could open a polish section. And i think he will follow your request, because as he has done it already for czech, hebrew, german etc members.

The lingua franca of this forum is english. Its the language all people here more or less understand. If you want to speak in your own language then you should ask the administrator wheter he could open a polish section. And i think he will follow your request, because as he has done it already for czech, hebrew, german etc members.

I understood...thanks Gepard!!!

:clapping::ok::wink: :yes: :good::yahoo:

Guys!

Hope not to sound like a moderator, but although I sometimes have the urge to speak

Dutch to some others here on the board, I do not do this as I think it is impolite

because you separate yourself.

Consider switching to English and let all members enjoy!

Cheers!

Muesli

Exactly my opinion. I'm german and though it might be more convenient for me to write german,

the english language is the most common language for all users here and the forum is not meant

to satisfy communication, that skype or messanger could do - to communicate for Yourselves.

Greetings!

hhf

Ok, a german poster did the same recently, and he wrote in such a teenage slang that the older german board members had problems as well:D

But regarding your campaign proposal, "Wings over Poland" doesn't quite cut it

I suggest "War of the Potatoes"

:P :D

POLSKI:

Witam!

Wings Over Poland to bardzo dobry pomysl. Mój pomysł na scenariusz wyglada tak:

Polska, grudzien 82, strajki przed swietami spowodowane podwyzka cen nasilaja sie, ludzie wychodza na ulice, dochodzi do zamachu stanu i opozycja przejmuje wladze. Związek radziecki mobilizuje swoje wojska na granicy z Polska, radzieckie czolgi stacjonujace w Polsce rozpoczynaja atak z zaskoczenia, pod pretekstem pomocy w utrzymaniu porzadku liczac na brak zainteresowania ze strony zachodu. Pomylili się, Nato mobilizuje swoje wojska na granicy ze wschodnimi Niemcami weszac dobra okazje do zjednoczenia Niemiec jako jedno demokratyczne panstwo.

NATO wysyla do Polski swoje samoloty, równierz Szwecja od zawsze bedac neutralnym panstwem w tym przypadku wysyla do Polski swoje mysliwce jako pomoc w walce o demokracje.

WYMAGANIA:

Mapa jak w WoE ale rozszerzona na wschod o cale terytorium Polski i fragment ZSRR

Mysliwce z epoki - tu nie powinno byc problemu wiekszego

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH:

Hello!

Wings Over Poland is a very good idea! My idea of scenario looks like this:

Poland, December 1982, strajks before cristmas caused by increasing prices of food are becoming more intesive. Polish communist government members are beeing killed and new democratic Poland is rising. Soviet Union starts to gather tanks on the Polish border and Soviet tanks in bases in Poland starts a surprise attack to "help" polish communists and counting that West will not react. They were wrong, NATO is moving tanks to border with Eastern Germany sniffing a good opportunity to rejoin Germany as a single democratic country and move iron curtain east.

NATO jets are sent to Poland and also Sweden, always neutral, this time supports Polish fight for freedom sending their fighters.

REQUIREMENTS:

WoE map extended to east to cover all the territory of Poland and some of territory of CCCP.

Fighters from era.

Cheers!

Sputnik masz niezły scenariusz,bardzo wiarygodny.

Mój scenariusz wygląda tak:(wymyślony w pośpiechu)

Lata terażniejsze(2000-2009), USA wybudowała tarczę antyrakieową w Polsce.

Rosja ,coraz bardziej zdenerwowana tym faktem gromadzi wojska na Białrusi ,do nich dochodzą wojska właśnie Białoruskie.Oprócz samolotów Rosja i Białoruś nacierają również siłami lądowymi i (?) morskimi,

aby zagarnąć trochę Polskich ziem. Rosja atakuje ze wschodu i północy (Kalingrad). USA i NATO również gromadzą wojska w polsce ..........

I'm a Pole but I will speak in English because if the projects is multinational, then we should speak in English. This idea is very good, but I don't understand why You people wnat to have war with Russia. It's pissing me off, when I hear: oooo bad Russia, bad Russia. If You want to make some campaign for Polish Air Force, You can make some missions where You can fly on F-16 and fight in example with China, which remembers a "good times" of Gengis Khan (or something like this, I don't remember how it is written in english) and wants to dominate in the world. But PLEEEAASEE, stop with this s**t about Russia. This campaign must be fictional and full of great ideas, so it can be also a campaign where Poland supports Israel in war with United Jihad Army (the leader COULD be Iran) or where Poland gives it's support to United States in war with North Korea. But I think that the best campaign could be this one with China. Maybe thanks to such idea, someone would make a J-10 fighter.

Edited by Hubertus

Good idea!! :good:

Poland vs Australia!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just a joke...

My idea: Poland vs Germany (OPERACJA REWANŻ) that will be good-They have Typhoons , Tornados etc

Edited by CIACHO

Well. I wrote about war with China, supporting Israel in war with United Jihad Army or US in war with North Korea. CIACHO gave me an idea. Let's make a campaign, where Poland fights with Germany, but only in fictional way. You know, there can be some NATO air force manouvers, trainings or something like that. Then, if You fly on MiG29 and You sit on some Typhoons tale, You will only pull the trigger and hear a sound which tells You that You have a kill.

Rozumiem, ale są pewne zasady, a Wy robicie tutaj wioche. Piszcie po angielsku, bo się będą wku... na Nas.

OK, I understand Hubertus.I will write already in English

Hubertus check your pm.

eng)And what Przybysz?

You decided at this campaign?

pol)Czy zdecydowałeś sie z tą kampanią?

I think that this will be a good ide:

Poland vs Sweeden : something like "Potop szwedzki 2" (sorry I can't translate this title in English- it's from polish history) -not a manouvers - real war. We have all Polish and Swedish aircraft. Maby witch terrain will be a problem... but You can use another terrain. You need two parts of land and sea between them :cool: