Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Questions on uploading edited work

Hi all,

Some may remember me going on about a week ago about my extensively edited SFG campaigns, which I would like to share with the wider community. Uploading the campaigns is pretty straightforward, but I'm a little apprehensive about the skins for the relative aircraft, which I've downloaded from this site and edited. Is there a copyright issue here? Will I be treading on people's toes?

To give you an idea what I'm on about here's an example of what I've done:

* Pakistani F-104 skin has been 're-decalled' with Dhimari and Mercenary decals

* Same as above has been done with F-4D and E skins from Iran - Iraq war campaign,

as well as the Israeli A-4E and F skins from the downloads section.

All that's been done is a change to the markings. Otherwise, the skins are unchanged. Would I be upsetting anyone guys?

Some things to think of:

-Credit the original author of the work.

-Get with the original authors so they're aware of it. It makes life easier for all of us who has to deal with the drama of figuring out who's it really is.

Some things to think of:

-Credit the original author of the work.

-Get with the original authors so they're aware of it. It makes life easier for all of us who has to deal with the drama of figuring out who's it really is.

Thanks friend. Message recieved and understood :good: