Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

getting ready for Isabel...

I know Dueces and D.O. are close to the beach....I hope yall are ok..we're even expecting it here.if yall need a place to go I got space.

You know your a true Floridian when you bypass Home Depot and instead of getting plywood you head down to Albertsons to pick up a couple of cases of Beer.

Nothing like a good Hurricane party.

Guest MrMudd

I miss the typhoon parties at Clark AFB and Kadena. Man those were the days! :twisted:

Cushmans Blown down the Flight line, Busting airman out goofing off in ponchos and Rollerblades. Let me tell you. there hard to chase down in a 30-60 Knot Wind. :lol:

We had to put an end to it, when a 19 year old airman got picked up 3 stories and thrown against some barracks. :shock: Some things are just ill equipped for flight, but that never stopped them from trying :wink:

Cane Checklist:

Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer.

1 surfboard, 1 four wheel drive pickup, 1 tow rope (for wake boarding in the street)

1 roll of duct tape... ya know for the windows :lol::lol::lol:

Hurricane Erin back in like '94 was really fun... even though it was only a level 1, the eye came in like 10 miles south of my house and then it rained for like 12 hours straight...... THEN WE WENT WAKE BOARDING!!!

isabell blah blah blah..

Livein IN Virginia for 15 Years.. every Year we get this and it barely brushes us... waste time and money on boarding your house up..

Its already CAT 2 By time it gets here it will be Tropical Storm.